One kiss pt 1

"Are you still playing that?" he says shocked

"Yeah and?" I reply not even looking up from the tv screen.

"Dude it's been 7 hours," he says shaking his head.

"Really it has? It only feels like an hour honestly I say with a shrug

"Okay that's it break time for you—" he says taking my controller from me and quickly getting off the bed.

"What no!! Hero Beauregard Faulkner Fiennes Tiffin you give it back right now" I get off the bed reaching for it.

"Wow we're using full names today aren't we cheeky" he laughs holding it up over his head knowing I can't reach it .

"Worst roommate ever" I pout falling back on the bed.

He puts his hand over his heart, "Ouch break my heart why don't ya" he jokes and I roll my eyes.

"I didn't say anything when you played call of duty for like 4 hours the other day" I wine.

I hear the controller being set down on the dresser, "You're so cute when you don't get your way" he says leaning over me.

His necklaces tickle my face making me laugh. As I look up, I see that he's wearing his black ball cap. I gently tug at it pulling it off. I understand why he wears them but I prefer him without it.

"Hey don't touch my hat" he smirks.

"You going to do something about it, Mr. Dolce & Gabbana?" I smile.

"Oh I'm going to do something alright," he says reaching down ticking me.

"Hero....stop....it" I force out gasping from all the laughing, trying to catch my breath.

He stops letting out a small chuckle "I love it when you laugh, you're beautiful He says softly.

"Oh yeah this whole no make up thing it's going to fashion week, next year" I laugh "I'm serious y/n," he says standing back up and I sit up

"Thanks," I say taken back.

Hero doesn't normally talk to me this way. I mean, we joke and kid around, of course, he's my best friend not sure what I'd do without him honestly but he seems nervous and I wonder why?

He looks at his feet "just being honest"

"Okay why you being so weird...Hello, earth to Hero I say getting off the bed slightly nudging him. "What's up? come on we're best friends you can tell me anything you know that."

He walks passed me sitting back on the bed, playing with his fingers "I got this gig it's for that movie I told you about you know where I'm the lead actor?" He doesn't look up.

"Hero that's great!! I'm so excited for you, I know how much you wanted this!! I say running over sitting next to him. "Wait shouldn't you be more excited? why aren't you??" I say confused. I have read this series it's awesome and Hero playing Hardin Scott is perfect he's totally got this. "Don't tell me you're doubting yourself? I look at him but still nothing. "Hero you're going to be great, you're gonna take the world by storm just look at what happened to Dornan and Pattinson" I chuckle.

[to be continued]