Trust me. part 2

"You know why," I say looking at my hands.

"This is bullshit and you know it, I didn't even want to go" he starts to pace.

"You needed to go, you wanted to! And I know no matter how many times you say you didn't, you're lying! I don't blame you for what happened, when you went." My voice breaks and before I can stop it tears are falling from my cheeks, I quickly wipe them away. "I mean look at you, you're famous now all the girls love you I say will a small smile.

I hear Hero's footsteps stop, and he takes a deep breath. "You know I wanted that baby too right? He finally asks. I nod as he continues "just because we lost him, doesn't mean we have to lose us, we should have.. Stayed.. still, be together."

"You know I'm in a relationship," I say bluntly.

"Oh right the firefighter" he replies with air quotes.

"Don't do that I look up at him. "He's great"

"Well, that's great, that he's great" he scoffs using air quotes again. Then, pausing for a minute, a small smirk rising on his lips. "Does he make you feel the way I do?" He asks raising an eyebrow and stepping closer, do you moan his name like you do mine? Just before you get that small burn followed by your release his voice is low and husky, "do you love him?"

"No" I meet his eyes and as I answer too quickly before I can stop myself. "I love you it's always been you, but everything is not about sex Hero and we can't just forget about what happened or at least can't." I start to get off the bar but he stops me.

"I'm not asking for you to forget I would never ask that I think about Beau all the time."

"You sure about that because you didn't seem all that choked up about it! Out with your buddies laughing and all that on their Instagrams I glare at him.

"Don't start that shit, don't act like I don't care. I sent you text after text I called you every single day you're the one." He pauses running his hands through his hair.

"Go on and say what you were going to say" I fire back.

"No I'm not going to say something I'll regret, I'm not doing this with you" he says starting to walk away.

"Oh come on baby I thought you wanted to talk so let's talk" I say mocking him.

"Y/N stop!" he warns me.

I get off the bar to face him, yes I'm being childish but I'm hurt. This is why I didn't want to talk to him in the first place. But here he is pushing me.

"I'll stop when you decide to be man," I say coldly pushing him more already regretting the words falling from my mouth. He looks at me moving towards me and out of instinct I step back. I expect him to start yelling but he doesn't.

"You're the one who gave up, you're the one who decided you were better off without me, not me so why do you get to be the only angry one? You're not the only one who lost someone I lost a child too you don't think that kills me?"

[to be continued]