Chapter 1

Wang Yibo was quietly fixing his paper works when his secretary came in. "Sir, this is the record for the weekly sales," Zheng Fanxing said politely and Wang Yibo received the papers.

"Thank you, I'll call you when I've reviewed the records," Wang Yibo replied and Zheng Fanxing nodded in agreement and stepped out of Yibo's Office.

Being a CEO at a young age, it was truly tiresome. His parents let him take over in an early age to broaden his experience and to know how the business actually runs. Others thought Wang Yibo couldn't pull off being a CEO but they were wrong, he handled things easily and smoothly. Now, People often praised him but Wang Yibo didn't pay it too much attention.

Typing on his computer non-stop and arranging the files, he took a sip from his coffee. Wang Yibo worked diligently and edited some marketing papers.

Time didn't seem to exist as it went by fluently. Wang Yibo systematically finished his work for the morning rather earlier.

He dialed the number in the telephone and waited someone to pick up, "Yes, Sir?" Zheng Fanxing said in the other line.

"I've finished the records, just change the format. I'll be out for lunch now," Wang Yibo calmly said and Fanxing replied with an "Okay, sir Wang."

As lunch time approached, Wang Yibo stood up from his soft cushioned chair. He arranged his tie since it was displaced and dust off his shoulders for a bit.

He quietly went out of his office and his co-workers greeted him. Wang Yibo replied with a short bow and went to the elevator.

"Sir Wang is always on time getting off to work during lunch time," Guo Cheng said and took out his lunch box.

"I know right! Is he meeting up with his girlfriend or fiance?" Tin Tang asked excitedly.

"Sir Wang has a girlfriend?"

"It's his only chance to visit, right? He gets off at work in the evening at 8:30 PM," another co-worker gossiped. Zheng Fanxing coughed and everyone immediately went silent. "Ah, you guys should finish eating or else all your talking will waste the time for lunch."

No one could argue with that, Zheng Fanxing is Wang Yibo's secretary ever since Wang Yibo became CEO and Fanxing is also a good friend of Yibo.

"Aish, Zheng is keeping secrets from us, I bet he knows where and who is Sir Wang meeting," Guo Cheng teased and Zheng Fanxing sighed. "I'll be taking my lunch with Qi Peixin," Fanxing said and also went off. Guo Cheng complained to Zheng Fanxing to wait for him and quickly followed his friend.

• • •

Upon arriving at a very familiar street, with busy people walking by and shopping through store to store, Wang Yibo, with changed clothes, parked his motorbike and got off. He softly exhaled and fixed himself and slowly walked towards a certian flower shop.

Wang Yibo pushed open the door and with a click it opened and the bell rang. The person infront of the counter immediately looked up and saw the person who came in. Just by seeing the person come in, a wide angelic smile that was showing his adorable bunny teeth, the man was glowing with a smile on his handsome features.

"Ah! Mr. Yibo! Good noon, glad to see you today," the florist greeted. Wang Yibo quickly replied a quick, "Good noon," and he walked around the flower shop and examined the different flowers and ornaments that were displayed. Immediately, the florist happily approached him and asked, "So, what type of flowers do you want today?"

"The flowers that you've arrange?" Wang Yibo answered and the florist was taken a back. "Ah? Arranged? A-Again? Uh yes, but mine's not that good, you should take Meng's warm red roses bouquet!" the florist said as he showed a wonderfully arranged bouquet of red fresh roses with small golden flowers accompanying them. Wang Yibo frowned at the other man's reply. He didn't want Meng Ziyi's, he wanted what he made.