Chapter 6

Xiao Zhan quickly puts the last batch of Peruvian flowers at the back of the trunk. The florist actually added some Lilies and arranged them as finishing touches and Meng Ziyi actually smacked him for doing that.

 The florist actually added some Lilies and arranged them as finishing touches and Meng Ziyi actually smacked him for doing that

"That was a lot," he said as he wipes his sweat from his forhead.

"Is that all? I can't believe you even added Lilies," Meng Ziyi says as she stands beside the male florist. "Haha, you can deduct my salary. Well, time to deliver it!"

"Tsk, you idiot. Be careful on your way and be back immediately, I need to visit A-Bin during lunch time," she reminds him as she went back to the flower shop inside.

Xiao Zhan went to the driver seat and started the old delivery truck. It took a while for it to finally work and the engine is a bit noisy. He sets the gear to 1 and started making his way to the address that was wrote down in a piece of paper.

The florist drives around the busy city with traffic lights and bustling people. "Ah, hopefully I won't be late," Xiao Zhan whispers under his breath.

He follows the address and after 15 minutes of driving, he arrived at the location. The florist is really amazed to see a huge looking building. I think it was one of the tallest building in the city. It looked extremely luxurious and almost everything was made of glass.

Xiao Zhan felt embarrassed with his appreance. He looked dirty with the loam and soil from the flowers and a bit sweaty since the aircon of the truck was broken. He positioned the truck to enter the vacinity but he was immediately stopped by the guards.

"Excuse me, what's your purpose to enter the Wang Corp.?" One of the guards said sternly as he gave the florist a judging look and Xiao Zhan immediately replied, "I'm here to deliver these flowers for a person called Yibo?"

The guard widen his eyes and immediately scolded the florist. "How dare you call him without respect," Xiao Zhan is completely confused with the sudden anger of the guard. "Oh uh, I'm sorry, but could you open the gate?"

"No, we can't. Who even are you to enter this compound? Deliver those flowers with your bare feet!" Xiao Zhan felt his blood boil out of frustration. With a heavy sigh he replied,"I won't use my truck. I'll carry them one by one, okay?" The florist said with a hint of sarcasm and the guard just gave him a disgusted look. "Just don't let that dirty truck inside."

Xiao Zhan wanted to smack someone ah! He parks the truck outside and gets off with a huff. He locks the truck with a click and went to the trunk. The florist inserts his key at the lock of the trunk and opens it.

There were at least 50 pots of peruvian flowers that he needs to carry. Well, Xiao Zhan surely is pissed off with the guards, how could Wang Yibo stand such people? Hopefully he's not being bullied with such people!

Xiao Zhan got even more pissed off with the thought and carried at least 2 pots at a time. He rolls his eyes as he passed by the judging looks of the guards. He doesn't know where to leave the pots. Ah Xiao Zhan felt like an idiot, he didn't ask for Yibo's phone number, so he couldn't ask where to specifically leave it. He should ask the front desk?

The people gave him weird looks and Xiao Zhan just ignored it. As he enters the fancy building, everyone turned to look at him, there weren't a lot of people, just a few of them. It's just that, it seems like the florist is so out of place with his dirty gardening clothes.

"Uh, excuse me, sir? Are you lost?" The woman at the lobby asks as she looks at him up and down with a hint of disgust. Ignoring her antics, the florists speaks, "Ah, where should I leave these flowers? They were ordered by Mr. Yibo?"

"Mr. Yibo ordered from you? Didn't you get the wrong person? He will never order to such low class flowers," the woman said as she crosses her arms.

"I know right? Did you forget where the farm is located? I'm pretty sure it's not here," another worker added and Xiao Zhan never felt so offended in his life. He was already controlling his anger. What a place this is! This is why he never wants to work on offices!

"Sorry miss, I got used to the farm's fresh air. I think you should brush your teeth, it quite stinks in here," Xiao Zhan retorts with a smirk and the woman gasped and immediately covers her mouth in instinct. The other people who heard the conversation laughed.

"Never belittle florists," Xiao Zhan says and wanted to give himself a pat on the back. "Someone, take this man away!" The woman cried and the florist internally panicked. Not now! The flowers!

Suddenly the elevator door slowly opens and Xiao Zhan sees a very familiar face. At first he doubt it was him since he was wearing a suit and he looked even more handsome than before. "Ah, Mr. Yibo!" The florist called out and his face brightens. The sudden calling and familiar voice caught the CEO's attention. The woman at the lobby was even more devasted. How could a low life like him call out to their CEO without any respect? She clenches her fists in anger and grits her teeth.

The florist approached the CEO without a doubt and the other man is surprised to see him at first but realized he was the one who ordered the flowers.

"Sorry for the disturbance, I actually don't know where to specifically deliver the flowers?"

"I'm sorry, for not writing it down specifically," Wang Yibo says rather softly and continued, "You can leave it in the lobby." The other office workers were surely surprised that the florist isn't actually joking about the flowers and he could even speak to their CEO as if they were close friends!

"Alright," the florist replied with a wide smile and leaves the two pots at the side of the lobby. He was about to go outside and get the other flowers when Wang Yibo calls him. "Where are you heading to?"

"Ah, the guards won't let me in since I probably look like a mess right now, I'm sorry if I ruined the white tiles. Hopefully your boss won't get angry," Xiao Zhan said apologetically and the other people eavesdropping at their conversation almost spitted their coffee because Wang Yibo IS the boss. It seems that the florsist doesn't know anything.

The office workers expects the CEO to get angry at the florist since his aura became cold and icy. "So they made you carry these heavy potted flowers?"

"Yeah, but it's alright. I got used to it," Xiao Zhan said casually and headed outside to carry the other flowers. The CEO fixes his tie and said, "I'll go with you."

"Aish, you don't have to. Your suit will get crinkled and get ruined. I don't want your boss to scold you," Xiao Zhan worriedly said and before he could see the small grin of the CEO, it immediately disappeared.

"He won't," Wang Yibo says shortly and went ahead than Xiao Zhan. "Ah? How are you so sure?" The florist worriedly ask as he catched up with the CEO outside the building.

Everyone who was present at the lobby doesn't know what to actually say.

---
Sorry for the typos and please do point it out! I'll be in hiatus for a while for my exams.