Chapter 3

Meng Ziyi is busy pulling out weeds to notice the time. It was near lunch time and she knew that there's always a certain person who comes in at that time. She doesn't know if her co-worker slash friend knows who that person truly is. Xiao Zhan only knows what's the person's name is but never his job. Meng Ziyi doesn't know anything either but she feels like that man is extremely rich.

It's a good thing though, at least more money to keep this flower shop alive!

With the sound of the bell ringing, she took a peek and saw a man stepped inside. As usual, the other florist happily greeted the person who just entered.

"Mr. Yibo! It's nice to see you again, good noon," Xiao Zhan greeted with a smile. The florist approached the impassive looking man. The said man gave a short nod and before he could say anything, the florist immediately said, "Wait, my bouquet again?"

Wang Yibo was taken a back with Xiao Zhan's words. But after a few seconds he replied a simple, "Yes."

"I knew it! I tried my best for today's bouquet, it's called Carnation scents," the florist explained as he showed the CEO a nicely wrapped bouquet of a variety of red and orange carnation flowers with small yellow flowers accompanying them. "They look very stunning," the man complimented and the florist immediately lighten up like a glowing light bulb. "Thank you! I sincerely appreciate it," Xiao Zhan replied with a smile.

Meng Ziyi looked at the exchange of the two. She sighed on how oblivious this friend of hers!

"Is there anything else that you'd like to buy?" Xiao Zhan asks the other man. There was a short pause until he answered, "Yes, do you have Peruvian flowers?"

"Yes! It's right here- ah, just follow me," the florist replied as he led Wang Yibo through an aisle. There were different flowers and ornaments displayed. "Here it is," Xiao Zhan said and showed him pink flowers with yellow and darker shades of pink on top and inner portion of the petals, there are also some green leaves accompanying them.

"They were just delivered this morning since these flowers tend to grow in America," the florist starts, "But they still grow here, it's just that, this time's batch came from America!" Xiao Zhan explained happily. Wang Yibo nodded and said, "I'll take all of them."

Xiao Zhan was beyond surprised. "T-Take all of them? They're quite expensive, are you sure?" The florist asked. It's not that he doesn't want the man to buy the flowers, it's just that he's worried this man will be broke!

"It's alright, do you accept debit cards here?"

"Yes, we do ask- I mean accept them," Xiao Zhan said with a laugh and led the man back to the counter for purchase. "Since you're going to buy everything, I'm afraid you can't carry them all at once," Meng Ziyi said as she suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"Ah Meng-jie's right, I can personally deliver them, can you give me the address to your place-Aish!" Xiao Zhan complained as he was elbowed by the female florist. "Well sir, please give us the address to where you want us to deliver the flowers," Meng Ziyi said with a smile.

"Do you have a paper and pen with you?" The CEO asked impassively. "Ah, yes," Xiao Zhan said as he handed a piece of paper and pen.

Wang Yibo wrote down the address and handed it over. "Wow, really have a nice hand writing-" Meng Ziyi coughed and said, "Here's your debit card, sir. Please check if the purchase is correct," she said as she showed the receipt. Wang Yibo nodded. "Please do deliver them tomorrow morning," he said and walked towards the door.

"Why'd you hit me earlier?" Xiao Zhan complained and Meng Ziyi rolled her eyes, "It's because you don't just ask people where they live!"

"Eh? We're pretty much friends, isn't that okay to ask?" Xiao Zhan replied as he looked out the counter he saw a paper bill. "Wait, did Mr. Yibo leave this?" The male florist said as he picked it up.