</1\>

How it happened
-In Norway, Red Army's Base-
"Sir is this enough?" Paul said rushing over To- *cough cough* Red Leader. "Yes... test it on experiment #34" Red Leader said pointing at a cage where unknown man sits there horrified about what will the Red Leader will do to him.

"Hello Experiment #34." Red Leader said in the speaker.
"PLEASE DONT DO THIS I HAVE A FAMILY TO TAKE CARE OF!" the unknown man said. "Well, I will tell them, You left them...." Red Leader said pissed. "Now, now calm down we will not do anything to you, we will just inject you something, but dont worry it will wear off soon." Red Leader said sarcastically. "O-ok.." the unknown man said.

Paul walked towards the unknown man and injected him something. "Nghhh..." the man said. "In 3,2,1," Red Leader said doing countdown. "GrAhHhHhH!" The unknown man said. "Paul! What happened I thought he will be unconscious?!" Red Leader said banging on the wall. "Sir there must be something wrong with the serum!" Paul said try to calm the Red Leader down. "  NGAHHHHHH!!" the unknown man crashed on the glassed sliding door and broke it.

"RED ALERT I REPEAT RED ALERT!" Paul said to his walkie talkie or whatever they call it to Patryk. The unknown man came towards one of the scientists and bit him. "3,2,1.." Red Leader countdowned  trying to test if the scientist will be infected but it did. "OHHH SH-" Red Leader said scared as the rest of the scientists were infected. "Sir.." Paul said tugging Red Leader's overcoat. "What..?" I said scared. "I think they became zombies." Paul said guessing.

-Later-
Red Leader ran as fast as he can towards a helicopter he couldn't shot all of the zombies. Behind him was Paul and Patryk one of his trusted soldiers. He hopped in the helicopter, sat down and breathed heavily from all of the running. He wondered why.. If the zombies I see in movies or whatever are green, then why was the zombies he saw was flesh colored. As the trio went on the helicopter, Red Leader watched under and look at his poor base full with blood and zombies walking like idiots. "Going to London."
Patryk said.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////Phewww one chapter done
I will make it longer soon
Today I shall take a rest from school
Baiiiiii
NekoSwIrLsÒwÓ out!