</9\>

>GAME ON!<

The whole gang left the forest and went towards ASDF land. "Ohhhh lets have some fun." Tom rubbed his hands together. "Dada! I want a teddy bear!" Mellowyn jumped up and down seeing a bear with horns. "Ok, Mellow cover your eyes." As Tom shoots on different targets non stop. "Wow, now thats the Thomas I want." Tord went near Tom and kissed him on the cheek. "Eyyyyy!!" Edd,Matt,Ell,Matilda,Tamara and Tori laughed. They all have fun in ASDF land until zombies came. "Oh dont worry we could just kill them." Tord snickered. "Ahem, KIDS!" Tom shouted to Tord reminding him that Mellowyn and Mellieyn existed."Ohhh yea." Tord answered dumbly.

S O O N

"Here,kjaere." Tord giggled and gave the teddy bear to his so called daughter or should I say daughter."Thanks,Papa!" Mellowyn hugged the teddy bear her 'dad' gave her. "I will never let go this bear!" Mellowyn chuckled hugging the teddy bear so much does not care if there is blood. "You're the best, Dad!" The little cinnamon bun rushed towards her father and hugged him. "Awww but mommy got it for you." Tord pulled himself of Mellowyn. "Egentlig?!" Mellowyn was surprised which means 'Really". "Yup!" Tord chuckled. "Mamma!" Mellowyn shouted to Tom which made Tord snorted and laughed while Matt giving him a pat in the back. "Dada!." Mellowyn tugging Tom's hoodie. "Where?" Tom asked. "You." Mellowyn pointed to Tom which he was reminded about what Mellowyn called him last night. "Wait nooooo?" Tom shooked and blushed. "Yup!" Mellowyn smiled as bright as the sunshine. "Ehhh ummm.. just call me dad." Tom placed his hand on Mellowyn's cheek. "Ok, dad" Mellowyn put a thumbs up. "Hehehe you're the cutest bundle of sunshine I've ever seen." Tom giggled as he kissed his 'daughters forehead. "Oppss!" Mellowyn jumped when she dropped her teddy bear. "Oh isn't that the bear I won for you?" Tom questioned his daughter. "Yup!" Mellowyn smiled again. "Watcha gonna name it, Mellow?" Tom squat down to his short 3 feet tall daughter. "Hmm... I don't know yet.. ohh maybe Torm it the combination of Papa's and your names!" Mellowyn raised her hands which hit Tom face...hard and painfully😂. "Ahhh.. fuck" Tom whispered and rubbed his face which made Mellowyn heard it. "Dad, whats the meaning of 'Fuck"?" Mellowyn asked as Tom being shocked that his daughter saying that. "Ohhh its nothing,honey.." Tom giggled nervously thinking what the others might do to him. "Just dont say it again or Papa will be mad." Tom warned his daughter about what will Tord do to him but not to his daughter. "Ok" Mellowyn smiled and was scared thinking about what will papa do to her if she says that word. "Why dont we go have some fun?" Tom stood up. "Ok, but can you give me a piggy back ride first?" Mellowyn asked shyly to her father. "Sure,hold on!" Tom was getting ready to give his daughter a ride. "Wheeee!" Mellowyn giggled together with Tom. As they have a long time of fun together without zombies on their way while Tord watching them blushing. "Heyya, Brother!" Tori startled Tord. "Ahh!" Tord shouted. "Wow I never believed you shout that much." Tori laughed. " Hey!" Tord tickled his so called sister or sister. "Hey cut it out! Hahahah!" Tori laughed so hard that made Tom and Mellowyn see them from a far place. "Mellowyn, look at your father." Tom blushed while talikng to Mellowyn. "I have never seen him this happy, I should know I was him worst enemy before,haha!" Tom laughed which made Mellowyn laughed too. "*sigh* I love your father so much that when I get so close to him I feel like I'm out of place." Tom said outloud his feelings for Tord to Mellowyn. "I should tell papa!" Mellowyn laughed as she started to get Torm and rushed towards the Red leader siblings. "Papa! Auntie! I have something to say-" Mellowyn shouted and luaghed when her father caught her and tickled her to stop. "Dada! Nooooo!" Mellowyn laughed as hard as she can. "Ohh someone's playing our game too." Tori clapped her hands. "Hi, Aunt Tori!" Mellowyn waved her hand to her Aunt Tori while getting Torm off the floor. "Lets play?" Tori patted Mellowyn's head. "Ok!" Mellowyn skipped towards her Aunt Tori. "We'll stay here, guys." Tom said while standing up and removing the dirt on this pants. Meanwhile with Edd,Matt,Ell,Matilda,Tamara and Mellieyn(LOL I only made short lines for these guys now its their time to shine😅)
"Edd are you okay?" Matt softly held is hand on his 'short boyfriend's' head. "Yes.. I'm just worried if one of us gets bitten or Ringo and Ringe being bitten or maybe one of us may possibly die!" Edd shouted loudly the possible thoughts in his mind which made him cry and made the girl trio and the smol child heard. "Woah, Edd cool down-" Matt wiped off the tears in his face when he was cut down by Edd pushing him off and screamed. "COOL DOWN! DO YOU THINK COOLING DOWN IS THE SOLUTION OF THIS PROBLEM?! MATT THIS IS A ZOMBIE APOCOLYPSE NOT A DAY WHERE WE COYLD JUST COOL DOWN AND HAVE FUN! MATT I.. oh dear.." as Edd stopped when he saw Matt pausing and fresh salt water tears run down to his face. "Matt I'm.." Edd reached iut his hand to Matg which Matt ran away from him and ran towards a small cliff. "MATT!" Edd shouted and chased Matt as fast as he can. "Yo Edd wait!" Tamara scram and the rest of the trio chased Edd and the smol child left alone. "Matt! What are you doing?" Edd stopped and breath alot of air due to running. "Edd.. I'M GONNA JUMP OFF THIS CLIFF AND YOU WILL NOT BE WORRIED ANYMORE!" Matt shouted turning around facing Edd laughing at Edd. "I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING FOR YOU AND ALL YOUR TO ME IS THIS?!" Matt shouted at Edd again but with his hand on his chest breathing heavily. " FOR ME I FEEL LIKE IM THE ONLY USELESS ONE IN THE GROUP THAN MY SISTER!" Matt shouted again but walking around silly due to less balance almost falling on the cliff. "MATT!" Edd ran as fast as he can to catch Matt with the others following him. "Gotcha!" Edd caught Matt's hand and pulls him up together with the trio. "Edd I'm r-really s..oryy, please f-forgivs m-e.." as Matt collapsed on Edd. "Matt! Oh God Matt! I'm sorry its my fault,its my fault,ITS MY FAULT!" Edd screamed the same words over and over hugging Matt while the others checking his pulse. "He is okay." Ell rubbed he brother's back. "..." Edd did not answer. "Edd?" Mathilda and Tamara said in unison. "Lets take him to the tent.." Edd stood up carrying Matt and sobbing on his overcoat. "Guys!" Tamara realized her son is not with them following. "Mellieyn!" Ell shouted. "We gotta check him!" Mathilda ran down the cliff. "Bye Edd! We'll be back!" Ell waved her hand to Edd. "Oh Matt I'm so sorry.." Edd continued blaming himself. "Edd! We heard you screaming what happened?.. ohhhhh" Tori rushed towards Edd with Mellowyn in her hand. "Can you let me go?" Mellowyn said tugging her hand off Tori's. "Ohh sorry!" Tori was surprised. "Guys help me carry Matt.. thats all.." Edd while aaking help from Tori and Mellowyn.

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-,;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;
Finally another chapter done! Wew school is killin meh! But makin dis is making meh happy. Thanks guys for reading mah storeh!😁💓✌👌
O H N O! M A T T F A I N T E D! W H A T W I L L
H A P P E N N E X T?
FIND OUT MAYBE I DUNNO 2 DAYS AFTER IDK😂
STILL A MYSTERY. And btw @I_LikeChesse thank you for commenting on chapter 6😊mention a user

Kathywreeds out! 😁