</4\>

>REUNITED WITH HIS OLD FRIENDS <
Tom opened his eyes and see Tord hugging him. "Tord? " he shaked Tord twice. "Hmm? Oh Hi Tom!" Tord got up and rubbed his eyes. "Let's get out here." Tord said as he grabbed Tom's hand and exited through a small opening.
"Come on let's go tell the others." Tom said grabbed Tord's hand. "Lets hurry the zombies are right behind us!" Tom rushed until he tripped and fell on the floor. "Ahhhhh!!" Tom screamed when Paul was coming to eat him. "Tord uhhh I could use a little help her!" Tord froze what is he gonna do? Kill Paul and save Tom? But Paul was like his father. He had another choice he grabbed Tom quickly and dragged him until he reached 3rd floor. "Thanks for the help,Commie." Tom said sarcastically as he massaged his own back. "Sorry." Tord apologized. "So this is Edd and Matt's room." Tom sighed. "Wait! Both of their rooms?!" Tord was shocked since when he used to hang out with the gang he never seen Edd and Matt together.  "Ohhh yea they're now two love birds." Tom chuckled. "Ohhhhh" Tord just knew. "Ok Tom knock the door." Tord told Tom. "Huh oh ok." Tom was startled from Tord since he was lost at something. Knock knock Tom knocked. "Yes?" Matt answered. Until he saw Tord. "Todd?!" He was surprised when he saw Tord and called him the wrong name. "Please dont hurt my beautiful face!" As Matt covered his face. "Whia whoa chill down Im nit here to hurt you Im here to warn you." Tord tried to calm Matt down. "O-ok" Matt uncovered his face. "And it's Tord." Tom corrected Matt. "Thank you Tom." Tord thanked Tom. "Where's Edd?" Tord asked. "Ohhhh im sorry he still sad.." Matt answered sadly too. "Why?!" Tom and Tord said at the same time without knowing. "He is sad since Ringo was missing for the past 5 days." Matt said worriedly. "Oh im sorry." Tom and Tord said at the same time again without knowing.
"Imma go get him." Matt said telling Tom and Tord to enter. "Ok." Tom said. "Wow your room is so decorated." Tord said in surprise. "Ohhh I helped them decorate it." Tom added. "Its beautiful." Tord adored it. Tom blushed.
"Edd's here!" Tom and Tord popped out with their thoughts. "Edd!" Tord rushed towards Edd. "Are you ok?" Tord asked Edd like a mom since looked like one with his tall height. "Yes." Edd said sadly. "Edd im sorry." Tord apologized go Edd. "Its ok!" Edd waved his hands not letting Tord kneel down. "Im still sad about Ringo." Edd rubbed his arms. "Oh dear, its okay we will find Ringo." Matt confronted Edd. "Thanks Matt." Edd thanked Matt until he heard a meow, he turned around and see Ringo in the window. "RINGO!" "I missed you buddy." Edd was crying happily. "Well since everyone is here I have something to say. "What is it?" Edd asked with Ringo on his hand. "Theres a Zombie Apocalypse!" Tord screamed. "Ahhhhh oh no!" Matt and Edd screamed and hugged each other. Dont worry I have a lot of weapons with me.
As everyone prepared their stuff ready to  leave the apartment.