<12>

>I miss Torm <
"Mphhh." Mellowyn woke up and stretched like a cat. "Epp!" Mellowyn was startled from Mellieyn below here. "Heyyyy you're heavy." Mellieyn laughed. "Ohh sorry.." Mellowyn chuckled. "I wonder what happened to ,Dad.." Mellowyn sat down on the bed and sniffled. "I hope he is fine." Mellieyn placed hus hand on Mellowyn's back. "You dont get it he turned into a monster! But controlled!" Mellwoyn stood up and raised her hands. "Woah." Mellieyn was surprised. "I need to find dad!" Mellowyn cried. "Ehhhh.. dont cry." Mellieyn hugged Mellowyn. "Lets sneak out?" Mellowyn wiped off atear and smiled. "I dont know?" "Mom might kill me." Mellieyn gulped. "Please?" Mellowyn cried. "O-ok please dont cry." Mellieyn waved his hand. "Lets pack little stuff tonight." Mellowgn smiled. "Ok." Mellieyn placed thumbs up. "Ahhhhhh.." Mellowyn smiled bright as she opened her eyes going outside the tent. "Oh hi Uncle Matt!" Mellowyn waved. "Ehh.. please dont call me that! I dont wanna be old." Matt shrugged. "Ok Mmmmmm-Matt?" Mellowyn was having a hard time calling Matt, Matt.
Night time
"All done!" Mellowyn whispered. "Lets go!" Mellieyn whispered as well. As they went outside Mellowyn told Mellieyn to her in the ferris wheel. "I will be back." Mellowyn whispered. "Me too." Mellieyn added. "See ya!" Mellieyn hugged Mellowyn.
Mellowyn's part
"Goodnight,Uncle Edd.. please rake good care of Uncle Matt and Papa." Mellowyn slowly kissed the sleeping cola addict's head. "Giidnight Uncle Matt.. thank you for taking good care of me.. See you if I find Dada." Mellowyn kissed the face addict's cheek. "And as for you, Papa..Goodnight and Thank you for loving me, dad and the others and for protecting us. I will pay back by returning dada here in one piece." Mellowyn kissed both the Red leader's forehead and cheek. "Goodnight and I love you." Mellowyn smiled as she exited the tent and ran towards the ferris wheel.
Mellieyn's part
"Good night my Mothers, If I dont make it I want you both to know that I love you forever and forever and ever and ever." He kissed his Mother and his aunts head while telling them something important but them except Mellieyn sleeping.
"Mellieyn?" Mellowyn looked around holding her baseball bat. "Over here!" Mellieyn whispered. "Im so glad that you're okay" Mellowyn smiled. And so they exited the ASDF land.
Im sorry my little sunshine..
Fuck why cant I leave this stupid void.
Cause your in control..
Who goes there?
You...

Author note :
OMG they left finding Tom! Sorry for the bad grammar hihi..
So I have short chapters recently I promise to make it longer😂  I made the photo on top tho
BTW ni class tommorow! 😂