</6\>

>Confessions <
Everyone woke up happily. Since  The boys stayed in one room and the girls stayed in another room. "Guys time for breakfast!" Edd shouted since Edd and Ell were the ones who cooked breakfast. "Guys do you think the 2 of them looks like siblings?" Tom asked Tord and Tori. "Yeah you're right." Tori giggled seeing her best friend hanging out with a boy who has the same personality as her, Since Edd and Ell have the same personalities. Tord and Tori has the same too, Tom and Tamara have the same and Matt and Matilda have the same too. But Mellowyn and Mellieyn have different personalities from the rest if the gang.  Mellowyn is Jolly,Cheerful,Friendly, the bestest friend/ daughter you can ask for since Tord became the dad of Mellowyn and Tori the mom of Mellieyn since they were the ones who saved them and Mellieyn is a shy type, traumatic, cries if alone. "Ohhhh what's for breakfast?" Matt jumped up and down with Matilda like siblings. "Pancakes and bacon!" Ell chuckled. "Ohhhhh Lets start!" Tori clapped her hands. "Ringo, Ringe!" Mellowyn laughed when Ringo and Ringe chased her. "Hi!" Mellowyn waved her hand to Mellieyn. "Ummm.." Mellieyn hid behind the couch. "Lets play!" Mellowyn grabbed Mellieyn's hand. "O-ok." Mellieyn chuckled. As they both played with Ringo and Ringe. "Come on now, Lowyn." Tord carried Mellowyn. "Awww but I wanna play with Melliyn." Mellowyn pleases. "You can play later if you behave, Min kjaere." Tord chuckled and said a Norwagian word without knowing. "What does Min kj-kjer? How do you pronuce it again dad?" Mellowyn asked. " Oh Im glad you asked it means My Dear." Tord lectured his 'daughter'. " I wanna learn more!" Mellowyn cheered up. "Really?" Tord was amused by the sentence Mellowyn said. "Yup!" Mellowyn chuckled. As Tord taught Mellowyn, Mellieyn wants to join too. "C-can I join?" Mellieyn asked Tord uncovering his face with his hair covering his eye. " Ok!" Tord agreed. "Hey can I join too?" Tori came too. " Sure! It be more helpful since you know Norwegian too right?" Tord asked. "Yup!" Tori chuckled. As they taught Mellieyn an Mellowyn the gang watched them. "Its heartmelting to see them like this." Ell placed her hand on her cheeks. "Heh yea." Tom chuckled but with a slight blush. *insert fangirl face* Matt did a face at Tom. "Ehhhhh !!! I don't like him!" Tom blushed. "I know you do." Ell said. "Even if I dont know whats really going on, I know whats going on cause Tamara did the same time to thing to Tori." Ell giggled. "Urrkkkkk!!" Tamara choked on her food. "Ell!" Tamara shouted. "Ehehehee.." Ell laughed. "So who are couples in your gang?" Matilda asked. "Its not weird for us cause we are the same too." Ell waved her hand. "Ok." Edd sighed. "In our group its Me and Matt-" "Us too!" Ell cuted off Edd. "And Tori and Tamara in our gang." Ell added. "Uhhhh..." Edd shrugged. "Hehe our Tord and Tom are not couples...yet." Edd giggled. "WHAT?!" Tom shouted. "Nonono.. I'm going to our room." Tom stomped towards the gangs room. "Oh my." Ell and Edd said at the same time. "I'll go get him." Tord left Tori and the kids alone. "Tom.." Tord enterd the room. "Leave me alone.." Tom covered his head from his hood. "Look Tom, I know the others a teasing you. Come on, what's bugging you?" Tord placed his hand on back. "Why do you care!" Tom slapped Tord's hand off him. "Cause you're my friend." Tord opened his hands wide to let Tom guve him a big hug. Tom rushed to Tord and gave him a big hug. "Thanks Tord. You're the only person who for me alot." Tom snuggled on Tord's chest. "Im glad Tom. The Norski took the British's chin and looked at him. "Tom, after all those years... I have been wanting to tell you how much I feel." Tord placed his robot hand on Tom's face. As they felt something that can never set them apart. "Im happy to tell you too how I feel." Tom chuckled. As they stare at each other until.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Haha!!! Gotcha there! Haha what so u think what will happen soon. Comment and see what will happen after this.
Some Reasons:
1. They will kiss
2. Someone will get bitten
3. Someone will enter the room
4. Another choice
UwU
Kathywreeds out!!