</3\>

>LET'S BE FRIENDS AGAIN <
-Le apartment where Tom and Tord met-
"Commie?!" Tom said in a rude way and Tord covered his face from the scar Tom gave him." Why are there are zombies?" Tom asked."..." Tord did not reply."Tord.." Tom said warning Tord. " Ohhh hahaha.." Tord laughed "Its nothing.." Tord said sarcastically. "Ok?" Tom said. " Then why are you here ?"Tom asked. "Ummm.." Tird did not answer. "I was visiting?" Tord said at the same time asking. "Ok imma buy some smirnoff." Tom said waving his hand boredly to Tord. " Dont Please Dont!" Tord shouted as he grabbed Tom's wrist. "H-hey let go of me!"  Tom said to Tord with a small pink colored blushed in his face. "I will not allow you to go out.." Tord said while squeezing Tom's hand. "Owww!" Tom shouted."Oh sorry!" Tord apologized while releasing Tom's hand and Tom saw Tord's robot arm. "Woah what happened?!" Tom asked Tord. "Ehehe ohhh old friend you forgot already?" Tord chuckled while he revealed his face and Tom saw his half scared and one silver eyed face. "Wow I never knew I made that big damge on your face." As Tom touched Tord's face."Eeepppp!!!" Tord was starled from Tom placing his hand on Tord's face." Eeekkk!!" Tom was shocked and punched Tord on the face."Ugghhhh" Tord groaned. "Ohhh im sorry." Tom said it sarcastically while giggling. "Ummm..." Tord blushed. Tord was heartbroken when he saw Patryk and Paul covered in blood walking arond in circles. "What are you looking at?" Tom asked. "N-Nothing!" Tord waved his hand. "Come on, lets go upstairs and tell Edd and Matt that your still in Earth."Tom grabbed Tord and rode an elevator. 3rd floor Tom pressed a button. "So, You're finally living in an apartment Eh? Tord asked Tom. "Yeah, since you literally burnt Eduardo's and our house... Ya ding dong!" Tom answered Tord. "And you still haven't changed your manners, heheheh" the Norski laughed. " H-hey! I changed a bit!" Tom slapped Tord. " Offff.. Ohh, I know what manner tou developed!" Tord lighted up. "What is it then, genius!" Tom called names to Tord. "A tsundere manner!" Tord laughed. "What the-! You bitch!" Tom kicked Tord and blushed a little. Ring ring ring! The elevator stopped. "Oh great! Now were stuck in an elevator TOGETHER! in a world were zombies are walking around the streets and not being able to tell Edd and Matt that zombies are coming to the apartment to eat their fucking body parts and turn them to them!" Tom panicked. "Hey hey hey, cooled down old friend." Tord patted Tom's back. "Dont you ever call me that again!" Tom pushed Tord and fell on the ground. "Im just trying to help." Tord said to Tom. "Then if you want to help me then I got a favor for ya! Mind your own business COMMIE!" Tom shouted at Tord. " Ughhhhh.. come on lets go out there and save our friends from their butts being kicked frim the zombies and forget everything what happened in the past." Tord helt out a hand for Tom to hold on to get up. "Okay fine,friend.." Tom said as he hold Tord's hand to get up. "Lets go save the day.. friend." Tord said as he hugged Tom tightly. "Whoa whoa chill down, commie." Tom said as he hugged Tord back. Tord felt warm salt water on his back. "I never thought this happened to me, after all those years of us fighting I finally forgave you for all the things you have done to me." Tom cried happily. "I glad you're happy Tom." Tord cried along too forgetting that Patryk and Paul and his experiment was still out there. "Well lets continue and save our pals." Tom said wiping of tears and letting go of Tord. "Sure." He chuckled as he gave Tom a piggy back ride to reach the exit on top. "Thanks, commie" Tom thank Tord for the first non rudely time. "You're welcome,Witness." Tord welcomed Tom. "Now give your hand Tord." Tom reach out for Tord's hand. "Ok." He agreed. As Tord reached Tom's hand the elevators roped went loose as the duo felt light gravity above them. Tord reached out his hand to Tom. "Gotcha!" Tom said. As Tord securedly hugged Tom until the fall was over.