<15>

>New family member<

No ones POV.
Tom and Tord landed safely but the child was falling. "Ahhhh!" The child yelled. "I gotcha!" Tori caught the child. "Oh thank you,maam." The child hugged the smiling Tori. "We're is your parents?" Tori asked as the whole group ran towards the 2 of them. "I dont know.. I opened my eyes and saw misters Tom and Tord thats all." The child frowned. "Hey dont be sad, maybe someone in the ASSF Land wants to keep you." Tord placed his human arm on the child. "Ok thank you." The child smiled. "Hey bro,this child is so respectful and a gentleman." Tamara tugged Tom. "True." Tom sighed. "Wait Tom?!" Tamara popped out. "Tom, My Brother YOU'RE FINE, YOU'RE BACK!" Tamara hugged Tom. "Thanks sis for taking of everyone while I was... eh... a monster." Tom chuckled. "Eh! It was nothing." As they saw Tori hugging her brother. "Dada!" Mellowyn shouted and ran towards Tom. "Mellowyn!" Tom shouted. Tom hugged his daughter so tight that Mellowyn dint even care if Tom is squishing her. "Dada I miss you so much." Mellowyn cried in Tom's Hoodie. "Awe,Mellow I miss you too." Tom cried as well. Tord watched the father and daughter hugging. "Well let's go back to the Park?" Tori said. "Ok!" Everyone said in unison. Everyone walked towards the park. "Wait. Is that Jennifer?!" Mellowyn questioned and Mellieyn husd behind her. "Ye..yes.." Tamara sighed. "No..."Mellowyn cried and hugged Mellieyn and the other nameless child hugged the both of the in comfort. "They arrived in the park and the gang rushed towards them. "Tom!" Matt,Edd,Ell, and Mathilda hugged Tom. "Im glad you're back." Everyone was gathering around. "Hey guys!" Travis entered. "Oh hi Travis." Tori looked at Travis. "Wait what happened to Jennifer?!" Everyone cried including Travis. Travis kneeled down and sobbed. Mellowyn and Mellieyn hugged Travis and Travjs hugged them back. "Im sorry, Travis." Mellieyn said. "Its our fault." Mellowyn sobbed. "Hey its okay its okay, its not your fault." Travis smiled and kissed the kids forehead (Told ya he was kind) He walked towards Tord and asked "Whats next?" Travis wiped his tears away. "Lets go get a plane to ride onto." Tord sighed. "Why?" Travis said. "To be able to go to my base and find the cure." Tord sighed. "Oh." Travis said. "Well lets take a goodnight rest first and then we will ho look for a plane to ride on." Edd clapped his hands. "Ok." Everyone said.
Time Skip!

Edd and Ell slept on their tent. Mathilda slept while Matt was walking. Tom and Tamara slept and Tord and Tori slept too. Matt was walking around when he heard laughter it came from the kid's tent. "Hey kids!" Matt entered. "Uncle Matt!" Mellowyn and Melliehn hugged their uncle. "Ehehe please dont call me uncle." Matt laughed nervously. "Awww" Mellowyn and Mellieyn sadden. "Oh alright." Matt giggled. "Yey!" The kids giggled. "Lets go to sleep?" Matt patted the 2 beans heads. "Ok!" They laughed and went to bed and slept. Matt smiled and saw The nameless child. "Hello!" Matt startled the child. "Epp. Oh good evenight, Mister Matt." The nameless child stood up and bowed. "Oh your a gentleman type of child huh?" Matt dubbed his chin. "Yes I am, Mister Matt." Please call me Matt um...uh...?" Matt asked for the nameless childs name. "Oh! Sorry mister..I dont have a name yet.." The nameless child sighed. "Oh! Its fine lemme give you a name!" Matt smiled. "Oh! Do please. Mister Matt." The nameless child cried out. "How about..." Matt guessed. "Wait what do you like?" Matt asked the child. "Mister Matt I have a lot its space, stars, astronomy,galaxies,and more." The child giggled. "So you love space stuff." Matt smiled. "Oh I know! How about Leo!" Matt smiled. "If you asked a handsome baby which is me is born in the zodiac sign Leo! And since you love space so much I decided to give you my Zodiac sign name!" Matt smiled which made him smart (Its true that Matt is a Leo his birthday is on August 15) "Its wonderful! Thanks Mister Matt." Leo hugged Matt. "Awe you're welcome." Matt patted Leo's head. "Since you named me should you be my father?" Leo asked Matt. "Maybe" Matt shrugged. (BTW Matt is only lying that he had amnesia but he doesn't have one. Remember he does not he really talks about his face anymore.) "Oh Thank you...Father!" Leo rubbed his face on Matt. "Well now lets sleep with Mellowyn and Mellieyn, Leo?" Matt asked his 'son'. "Why yes,father." Leo smiled and they all went to bed and slept.

TIME SKIP (CAUSE IM LAZYYYYY)
Edd woke up as the morning person he immediately cooked breakfast for everyone with Ell waking up with him talked to him in the cooking area tent. "So, Matt lost his memories huh?" Ell took the frozen bacons. "Yes, It was all my fault... Matt's memories was erased and only remembered the time when Tord destroyed our house but I have seeing him recently without his mirror. Its kinda weird. Like his memories were never erased." Edd sighed and Ell gave him a hug. "Dont blame yourself, Edd." Ell kissed her brother's forehead. "Thanks sis" Edd smiled.
Time skip (°-°)
Breakfast was ready. Everybody called everybody in the gang while Ell handed food to the innocebt people. "Papa." Mellowyn tugged her father's hoodie. "Yes, kjære?" Tord squated and placed his arm in the little girl's head. "Where's Torm?" Mellowyn stared at her father's caramel eye. "Oh umm..." Tord was speechless. "Here." Tom appeared out of nowhere. "Tormy!" Mellowyn giggled and smiled as bright as a sunshine. (Some words are gonna be Norwegian from now on if you saw a Norwegian word with this sign ° on this chapter and the next chapters its a secret message from Tord to Tom OwO). "Where did you get that Tom?" Tord stood up. "Oh I found it on the ground in the cave." Tom smiled. "Oh.." Tord was confused why Tom is jolly today. "Lets start." Edd clapped his hands. "Hey Everyone!" Matt entered the tent with Leo's hand on his hand. "Hi Matt." Edd walked towards to Matt. "I see you have ummm.." Edd dint complete his sentence he dint knew Leo had a name. "Oh! Sorry, This is Leo my son." Matt smiled. "Son?" Edd was confused. "I named him and decided that he will be my son." Matt smiled. Edd blushed but looked at Leo. "Hi Leo! Im your Uncle Edd." (U sure about that Edd?) Edd smiled. "Lets get energetic first before we go find a plane to ride on!" Edd smiled and welcomed Leo to join their family.

______
Konnichiwa! °~
°•💕---->Arigato, watashi no monogatari o yomu tame ni! Kore wa Neko-san!  Aishiteru, min'na! Sayonara!°•~