</13\>

>THE CHILDREN! <
Tords POV(finally a POV!)
"Mpphhh!" I woke up with the in my face guess there is a hole in the tent again. Sigh I sighed as I woke up I  stretched and checked the clock and its still 4:00 am an I idea popped in my head I should go buy another bear for Mellowyn since she was sad when I said that Torm was lost.
Meanwhile
Finally another bear for Mellowyn I should hurry up its 8:00 am already. I rushed and went in I zipped the zipper and looked at the chi- there not here! I dropped the bear and runbed outside shaking Edd. "Edd.." Before I could talk I kneeled down and cried in Edd's blanket. "Ehh! Tord ! What happened?!" Edd pulled me up gently. "The chi-children are gone.." I shaked as fast as a man in the Atlantic Ocean. "Oh! Dont worry they are probably playing around." Edd chuckled. "No.. I-I checked the whole park they are not there. ." I cried more. "Are you serious?!" Edd shouted thinking that I'm  joking. "No..." I cried again. "Go wake the others!" Edd shouted. "Ok.." I ran towards the girls tent. "Ell,Mathilda,Tamara,Tori?" I peeked as I see Tamara in the corner sobbing without the other girls. "Tam?" I called. "T-Tord?" Tamara sniffled. "What are you-" I was cutted of by a hug by Tamara. "Tord.. t-he chil..dren ar-e gone.." Tamara sobbed in my hoodie as I hugged too. "T-tord, Mellieyn gave me something.." Tamara pulled herself out of me. "What is it?" I asked. "A letter.." Tamara then reads the letter.
Dear Mother/s:
Hi! Me and Mellowyn ran away to find Uncle Tom. She told me not to tell anyone but I can't hide secrets from my mothers. I don't know when we will come back but find the next letter on the waterfall nearby where me and Mellowyn slept tonight. I have a secret where you will find in the next letter.

By yours truly:
Mellieyn T.Lawson

Tamara cried after she read the letter. "We must find the next letter!" I shouted. "Guys?" The trio girls and the duo boys entered the tent where the I and Tamara stayed. "Tori!" Tamara rushed towards Tori and hugged her. "Oh kjære." Tori brushed Tamara's hair. "Lets go find them!" I jumped. "Ok.." Tamara smiled as big as she can. "We will stay." Edd,Matt,Ell and Mathilda said in unison. "Oh ok! You guys help Jennifer." I placed my human arm on Edd's shoulder. "But who will be your medic.?" Edd aaid worriedly."I will." Jennifer added. "But you need to stay with them." I said. "Dont worry my bf Travis will help Edd and the others." Jennifer chuckled. "I dint know you have a bf?" Mathilda asked Jennifer. "Oh I have." Jennifer smirked. "Well lets stop this chit-chatter we better get crackin!" Jennifer shouted. "Lets prepare now." I said.
"Here I come kjære."

<<>>
Eyyyoo! Another chapter done! So they planned to looked for the children thanks Mellieyn for the letter!
Haha lol Im makin this chapter while watching Steven Universe the movie for the 10th time😂.

Brain: Hey focus on the movie
Me:K, fine imma pause for a while
Mah fingers: Dont leave us, Neko..
Me: Ahhhh shit.

So call me Neko next time😂
BTW thanks for reading mah trash.
Kathywreeds out!