<11>

>OH DEAR GOD!<
Whats happening, what is this..
Mellowyn, Edd, Matt, Ell, Mathilda, Tamara,Tori,Mellieyn
.
.
.
TORD...
Help me! I cant control it, Please help me!
Meanwhile with the gang...
"What is that?" Tori screamed. "Its.." Tord paused. "Dada.." Mellowyn added. "Wha? How do you know?" Edd asked. "I can see the look of his eyes." Mellowyn smiled worriedly.
Author's note: The gang including the boys doesn't know about this Tom can be a monster thing. Remember the episode "Super Edd"? Tom turned into a monster but the gang din't knew it was Tom*intelligence intesifies*
"We gotta help him outta this problem!" Jennifer added. "Woah! Where did you come from?" Tori was startled. "Oh I heard you guys." Jennifer fast talked. "You guys help him I will let the others evacuate!" Jennifer pointed to the gang. "Goodluck guys!" Jennifer waved. "You too!" Mellowyn shouted. "Enough of this!" Edd shouted. "We need to help Tom." Tom! Tom! Tom!" The Edd, Matt, Tord, Tori screamed. "DAD!" Mellowyn shouted. "Woah" Matt was surprised how loud Mellowyn can shout. "Dad, listen.." Mellowyn's face dropped new salty tears. "I know you have fear inside you but we can sort this out together!" Mellowyn went closer and closer to Monster  Tom. "Me,Papa,Uncle Edd,Uncle Matt, my aunties,Mellieyn! All of us can help you!" Mellowyn smiled. "Oh no Tamara, Guys I gotta find them!" As Tori ran to find the girls and her child. "Dad.. I love you, please stop, we can help you.." Mellowyn  hugged Monster Tom's leg. "We love you, dad.. please come back.. we need you,I need you, Papa needs you.." Mellowyn hugged tight to Monster Tom. "Dad, remember this?!" Mellowyn showed Torm to Monster Tom. "Dad please come back!" Mellowyn carried as loud as she can with tear drops dripping on Torm.
Mellowyn?
Oh my sweet daughter
My sweet.... grahhh no!! Mellowyn run!
Tom felt he was inside a cage.
"Grahhh!" Monster Tom screamed as he shook Mellowyn of his foot as Mellowyn flew away and hit on a tree. "Mellowyn!" Tord,Edd and Matt screamed. As the dust flew towards Mellowyn one big rock hit Mellowyn's left eye. "Aghhh!!" Mellowyn screamed in pain as blood drip on the floor. "Mellowyn hang on!" Edd and Matt ran towards the injured child. "Come on,let's go to Jennifer." Edd started carrying Mellowyn but Matt was carrying Mellowyn at the same time as thy both hold hands. Edd blushed together with Matt. "Ehhh uh lemme carry, Matt." Edd remove his hand of Matt. "Ohh ok.." Matt felt a sudden feeling. As Matt and Edd carrying Mellowyn went to Jennifer, Tord walk towards Tom. "Tom.. min elskede.. are you there?" Tord waved his hand.
Tord! Help me!
Grahhh!
Monster Tom screamed slashed Tord on the stomach. "Gahhh!" Tord screamed but not as loud as Mellowyn's. "Tom, listen.." Tord went near. "Grahh.." Monster Tom ran away.
Tord don't leave me!  But his monster instincts forced him to do it.
"Tom, no!" Tord reached out his hand with his robot arm malfunctioning but still in his stomach.
Meanwhile(timeskip)
"There!" Jennifer was relieved that Mellowyn's eyes was ok. "Tord, Mellowyn lost one eye due to the rock it crushed her eyes good thing it din't damaged her skull." Jennifer smiled at Tord. "Thank you so much, Jennifer." Tord stood up and went inside the tent. "Ohhh,kjaere.." Tord widely opened his arms. "Papa!" Mellowyn rushed towards Tord. "Ohhh are you okay, kjaere." Tord hugged his daughter. "I am now,papa. Wheres papa?" Tord froze when Mellowyn asked him. "We're still looking for him." Tord stood up and kissed his daughters bandaged eye which he got reminded of Paul. "Guys?" Ell entered the tent. "Oh Hi Ell, did you found Mellieyn yet?" Tord asked. "Yes, we did we saw him looking lost. He is asleep now. (BTW its night time XD) "Mellowyn why dont you sleep with Mellieyn?" Tord smiled to his daughter. "Ok,papa.. wheres Torm?" Mellowyn looked around.  "I dont know yet." Tord smile faded into a sad look. "Ohhh ok.. welp Night papa." The little child kissed her father's cheek and ran towards the tent where Mellieyn is sleeping as she entered the tent which where Mellieyn was shirtless. "Epp! I thought you're asleep?" Mellowyn shooked. "I was but it was so hot." Mellieyn smiled. "Ohh ok." Mellowyn had a slight blushed. As they both sleeped, Mellowyn had a nightmare. "Wah!" Mellowyn jumped for the bed. "Wha? Wha happened?" Mellieyn jumped. "Ohh I cant sleep without Torm." Mellowyn cried slowly. "Ah! Please dont cry." "Its okay Im here." Mellieyn smiled and hugged Mellowyn as they fell asleep peacefully in the dark,lonely,fearful night.

<•••>
Hey guys! So I kinda made the chapter short cause of ideas running out of my mind. Soo.. Whatever you're thinking this is the story so far.
1. Mellowyn has a big wound in the face.
2. Tom couldn't control his Monster instincts it felt like someone caged his there.
3. Mellowyn has a crush on Mellieyn cause why not! Cause their parents are siblings doesn't make them cousins or neice, the gang except Mellowyn and Mellieyn are siblings for the sake of the people thinking that they are siblings due to their looks so they became siblings except the kids.
AHHHH I WONDER WHAT'S NEXT!
And I change the story cover cause Tom is having trouble by his Monster instincts and I dont own it.
Kathywreeds out!