Have We Met?

So, before you read, please don't be mad if its not good.  I'm still a kid, still in elementary. But anyway, enjoy!

*Btw, this story gets better at the middle chapter. The first chapter may sound boring though XD

Chapter 1

"Thanks, Mom!" Chloe ran to hug her Mom who bought her a new MacBook desktop. It was a prize due to her excellent results in the previous exam.

"If its broken, no more expensive things for you, OK?" Mrs. Hilton reminded her beloved daughter.

"Mom, are you kidding? This is the most awesome gift I could ever had! How could I intend to ruin it?" Chloe ran to the big box which there was a computer inside. Chloe eyed for that thing.

Chloe kissed her Mom on the cheek. She grabbed the heavy box carefully toward the stairs. She watched her every step when she was taking the stairs. When she reached the top, she headed for her room. She dropped the box gently on the floor and twisted her room's door knob. Then, she dragged the box into her room and shut the door.

After managing the computer in its rightful place, she on it and surfed the net.  Luckily Mrs. Hilton had a wireless router so Chloe could surf the net whenever she wants. Suddenly she remembered about the website her bestfriend, Lauren said to her. She typed in www.chatz.com.

"What a lame name," Chloe said to herself, rolling her eyes.

It was a social web. Chloe signed up for an account and explored the website. Suddenly, a chat box popped out.

misslauren         : Hey there! Finally made a new account?

chloehilton_25   : Yeah. I'm still getting the hang of this, though.

misslauren         : Haha, well good luck 4 you! I'm signing off now. Bye.... :)

Well, that was fast. Since she had one friend in her account, she decided to find more. She typed in her other friends' name in the search box. When she was about to search for more, another chat box appeared.

cooldude1905  : Hello :) New here, Chloe?

chloehilton_25 : Umm.. Hi! Actually I don't know who you are but you have a lame name.

cooldude1905  : Jeez, I can't think of any better name..

chloehilton_25 : So, how'd you know my name?

cooldude1905  : Obviously I can see it by your username.

chloehilton_25 : Oh, yeah. Umm, do you even know me?

cooldude1905  : I've known you already. I see you everyday!

Chloe froze. So this guy on the net knew about me and see me everyday? This guy must have got to be joking.

chloehilton_25 : Oh really? Then tell me your full name.

cooldude1905  : Gotta log off! Talk 2 you later ;)

What? Just like that? Leaving her question blanked? Chloe began to think that the guy was playing a prank on her. But on the same time, she thought like she knew that guy. He's personality made her thought that she recognised it. The only question is 'who'? And what did he meant by "I see you everyday!"? Does that mean Chloe and that misterious guy had been friends before? Or maybe neighbours? A lot of question surrounded her mind. She just couldn't seem to think.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

The next day at school, Lauren ran toward Chloe. She was absolutely excited that Chloe already had an account at that website. She said she was dying for her to sign up because she was lonely and had no one to chat with.

"So, how's the ChatZ website?" Lauren asked her with a very big grin on her face.

Chloe starred at her. "ChatZ? Its that what its called?"

"Duh!" Lauren rolled her eyes. "Its www.chatz.com! Chatz.com! The name of the web is obviously ChatZ,"

Chloe nodded. "Fine, OK," Suddenly she thought about something. "Hey, Lauren?"

Lauren turned around to face her. "Yeah?"

'Can I ask you something?" Chloe asked.

"Sure,"

"Who's 'cooldude1905'?"

Lauren lifted her eyebrows. "What about him?"

Chloe shrugged. "I don't know. He chatted with me and he seems to know me,"

They headed for their locker. Lauren's locker is beside her's so they tend to walk together after class. Chloe turned the lock on her locker and to her suprise, she found a small piece of note in it. She read it and it said "cooldude1905 here ;)".