Chapter 2

Chloe stared at the piece of note. I recognise this handwriting somewhere, Chloe thought. The handwriting was so familiar. Was it the guy who sits beside her in Maths Class, Damen, or the guy who sits behind her in Art, Ryan? So many question to be asked but none can be answered.

"Hey, what's that?" Lauren pointed to the thing Chloe was holding.

"Oh, nothing," Chloe gave a cynical smile. She noticed Lauren was wearing her earbuds. Probably using her MP3 player. "What're you listening to?"

"Demi Lovato's," Lauren replied. She knew Chloe was changing the topic. Without hesitation, she reached out her hand to snatch away the paper. But Chloe was faster. She backed away and glared at Lauren.

"You're not a monkey to do that," Chloe said sarcastically.

"I just want to know what's written in it," Lauren stomped her foot like a young child. She may have those baby attitude but sometimes, she's wise.

"Just some notes for Science," Chloe tried her best to lie. It was meant to be a secret because she didn't want the whole world to know about this. Lauren sucked at keeping secrets.

Without waiting for Lauren to answer, Chloe walked off leaving her friend behind.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Chloe headed for the Art room. Actually, she hated that subject the most. Because number one, she was not good in Art. And secondly, it would become all messy, like paint everywhere, paint brushes and pallets filled the floor. It would seriously need a clean up after that which would quite waste a bit of time. But her Mom made her sign up for Art so whether she liked it or not, she had to do it.

Chloe stepped inside the Art room and walked toward her place. She found out that there was a guy sitting at her place. She walked impatiently toward the guy.

"Would you mind moving your butt?" said Chloe, crossing her arms.

The guy, known as Drake gave a quick glance at her. He stood up and winked at Chloe. Chloe widened her eyes and the people who saw that gave out a loud laugh.

"Don't tell me you like Chloe, that total freak?" teased a guy next to Drake.

Chloe stared at Drake. What's with him? And its impossible for him to like Chloe because he's the leader of the basketball team. He's too popular, he couldn't even notice people like her ever exists.

Drake smiled and went back to his seat. "You're not my type!" Chloe shouted at him. He just smiled at her.

Sapphire, who sat next to Chloe, went to face her. "Chloe! Everybody likes him. He's tall, athletic, good looking, down to earth, and many other perfect personality there is. You're like the only person who doesn't like him,"

Chloe rolled her eyes. She didn't even care whatever Sapphire said. She was busy thinking about 'cooldude1905'. Suddenly, something came to her mind. Why did Drake acted strangely? Was it because he's the one on ChatZ? Maybe yes, maybe no.

A few minutes later, Mrs. Acker arrived at their class. Everyone seemed to not care. They just minded their own business. When Mrs. Acker wanted their attention buy tapping the table with a pen and saying 'Settle down, class', still, nobody went quite.

"The one who's still talking, I'll snatch their cellphone," and with that, nobody spoke. "It seems that you guys love your cellphones, huh?"

Still, nobody spoke. "OK, grab some paint brushes, dip in some paint, and draw! Theme free," said Mrs Acker.

Everybody took out paint brushes, poured paint in the pallet and stuff. Chloe decided to paint like Picasso but it ended up like a toddler drawing it. Whatever, she said to herself. She totally wished this class will end soon.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Chloe reached home. She ran straight to her room, shut the door, and surfed in ChatZ. As expected, a chat box popped out.

cooldude1905  : So, I guess you saw the note in ur locker??

chloehilton_25 : Yeah. Come on, seriously! Who are you?!

cooldude1905  : I'm someone you know.

chloehilton_25 : Stop playing with your dumb tricks!!!! Just tell me your name.

cooldude1905  : Not until you do exactly as I tell you.

chloehilton_25 : What???

He quickly signed off.  That guy really wanted to test her patience. Chloe just decided to wait until he reveals himself. Just have to wait.....