Chapter 3

The next morning, Chloe got up early. She decided to check in her ChatZ before going to school. So, she turned on her computer and logged in ChatZ. No messages. Nothing. And when Chloe was just about to sign off, a chat box came out.

misslauren       : Hey there, sweetkins.  Goin to school?

chloehilton_25 : Yeah, I guess..

misslauren       : You sound moody there. You ok?

chloehilton_25 : Don't worry 'bout me. I'm fine :)

misslauren       : So did you find out who the 'guy' was??

chloehilton_25 : Nope :(

misslauren       : Oh well, gotta go. School's starting!!

Lauren went offline. Chloe continued to explore the website. I think, said Chloe in her mind, this website is pretty lame. Because of nothing to do, she signed off.

She went downstairs to have breakfast. She took two slices of bread. Then she walked toward the kitchen cabinet and opened it. She took out a jar of Nutella and grabbed a spreading knife. She turned the lid of the jar and dipped the knife in it. She spread the Nutella on the first slice of bread. She put the slices together and ate it.

Chloe's phone rang. It was playing a melody of Taylor Swift's latest song, "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together". She clicked the 'answer' button.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Hey! Its me, cooldude1905," said the guy at the end of the line.

There was silence. How'd he knew my number?, she thought.

"Umm, you there?" the guy tried to break the awkward silence.

"What do you want?" she asked, eyebrows raised.

"I just want to tell you that I'll reveal myself," he explained. "But after you do as I say,"

"What? Why?" Chloe was shocked.

"Because I chose you," he told.

She clicked the 'end call' on her phone. She knew that voice. It sounded like one of her friends in school. She forgot about that and continued to get ready for school. She went upstairs and into her room. She looked at the clothes in her closet. She chose a teal coloured blouse. It looked sweet on her because blouses are her type. After that, she grabbed a pair of Levis' jeans. She wore a white flowered hairband on her head. She didn't like to tie her hair because it doesn't really suit her. She grabbed her 3-inch high heels and looked at herself in the mirror. Looking good, Chloe vained, smiling to herself. After she was satisfied with her looks, she grabbed her bag. She unzipped it and fished for the piece of note which the guy gave it to her.

Chloe sighed, "If only I know who he is,". She placed the note back into her bag. She quickly went downstairs as her Mom was waiting for her.

"Hi honey. Ready to go?" Mrs. Hilton smiled.

"Yeah, sure," Chloe nodded and smiled cynically.

"You're not bringing your lunch?" her Mom pointed at the brown paperbag on the kitchen counter. "I made it for you,"

"Mom, I'm fifteen. I can eat at the cafeteria," Chloe glanced at her and walked toward the car. Mrs. Hilton locked the house's front door and headed for the car, passing the frontyard garden.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Someone patted on Chloe's shoulder. "Chloe..." she called out.

Chloe turned around to find out who the person was. It was Lauren, and she had a frown on her face.

"What's wrong?" Chloe was concerned.

Lauren ran to hug her. She burst out into tears. Chloe patted Lauren's back. She didn't know what was going on but she felt sorry for her.

"Its all my fault!" Lauren blamed herself. "I should have been better,"

"What's going on?" Chloe asked, still convincing her friend.

"He just broke up with me," she announced. Her eyes were wet filled with tears. She just couldn't help it.

"I didn't know you were hooked up with someone," Chloe puzzled. "Who is he, anyway?"

"Drake," Lauren admitted.

"What?!"