I tried telling you

Dollie's POV
When we got home I went straight into my room I didn't want to talk to someone and I figured I'd be Punished anyway for my behaviour. After a little while I heard knocking at my door.
"Go away" I Said
"Come on Dol, your mom and I just want to talk. I waited for a while and then I hesitantly opened the door. Dad was stood there with his arms stretched outwards. I ran and collapsed straight into them, unable to control the tears.
"Hey why are you crying"? He asked, I just shrugged my shoulders and sniffed.
"Let's just go downstairs" I Said as I headed towards the stairs, dad followed behind me.
"Girls could you go and play in your room for a bit" mom said to Jessie and Juniper and they reluctantly obeyed her. I sat down on the sofa next to mom and dad sat next to me so I was sandwiched between them.
"Why did you storm out of dance"? Mom Asked
"Because I don't like it" I replied
"But you always look happy when I drop and pick you up from dance" said mom.
"Yeah but that doesn't mean I feel it" I Said.
"So if you don't enjoy dance then why didn't you tell us"? Dad Asked
"I tried. But I didn't want to disappoint you guys" I said
"Doll, you could never disappoint us" said Dad as he put his arm around me.
"Yeah and if you don't want to do dance then you don't have to" Said mom. I just smiled at them.
"Is there anything else you would like to do instead"? Dad asked. I knew exactly what I wanted to do.
"I want to do singing lessons" I replied
"Okay we'll have a look" Said mom
"Or piano lessons" I Said
"Or how about both"? Dad asked with enthusiasm.
"Wait really"? I asked
"Yeah why not"? Said dad giving me a hug
AN
I hope you enjoy this chapter sorry I haven't posted in a while xx