Christmas day

Dollie's POV
I woke up to the birds chirping, I got up out of bed and looked out of my window, most of the snow had melted, which was a shame, I was really hoping that the snow would have stayed especially since it was Christmas today, I opened my curtains properly and then I went to the girls bedroom to see if they were awake, I went into their room to find Jessie and Juniper cuddled up in the same bed.
"Merry Christmas, girls" I said .
"Omg it's Christmas" Juniper yelled at the top of her lungs, soon after that mom and dad came into the room.
"You know what you should be" I said to Juniper.
"What"? She asked.
"An alarm clock" I said.
"Merry Christmas guys" mom and dad both said giving us all a hug.
"Right, shall we go and open some presents"? Mom asked.
"Yes we all cheered and then we all made our way downstairs.
"Right can everyone sit down in their spots please"? Mom asked, there were three spaces with our names above them.
"The ones with the bows on are your main present from us so you can open that one first" said mom.
"Okay" we all said and then started undoing the bows.
"One at a time, we'll start with Jessie because technically she is the youngest" said dad.
"Yay" said Jessie.
"Okay so before you open it was there anything that you wanted"? Mom asked.
"Yes a Moschino jumper" said Jessie and then she began opening her present.
"Omg yes!! Thank you" she said then she gave mom and dad and cuddle.
"You're welcome" they both said.

"Right okay Juniper you're next" said dad

"What are you hoping for"? Mom asked
"A southside serpents jacket, a red one like Cheryl's" said Juniper and then she opened her present.
"Oh my days"!!! She shouted and then she pulled out the jacket.

"I love it, thanks mom, thanks dad" she said and then she hugged them both

"Right Dollie now it's your turn" said mom.
"Well I'm just gonna say it, I want AirPods because my other ones broke" I said
"Fair enough, but it's a big bag just for some AirPods" said dad.
"Oh yeah" I said sounding sad, but I opened it up anyway, inside the bag there was a big box, inside of the bag there was a box, and inside that box was another box and another and another every time I opened a box they would get smaller and smaller, eventually I got to the last box.
"Wow, dad you were right, there really was a lot of packing just for a pair AirPods" I said, I then hugged mom and dad and said thank you to them.