She did what?!

Joe's POV
I was sat in my office doing some work, Dianne and Dollie were both out and Jessie and Juniper were in their room playing.

Jessie's POV
Juniper and I were in our room playing.
"I'm bored, let's go in Dollie's room" said Juniper.
"But were not allowed unless she says so" I said.
"But she's not here, so she wouldn't know" said Juniper getting up and walking to Dollie's room.
"Okay fine, just don't touch anything" I said.
"You're so boring Jessie, she won't know" said Juniper and then she took Dollie's Gucci denim jacket:

"Juniper what are you doing"? I asked "I'm just looking" she said and then she took a pair of scissors and she cut one of the sleeves

"I'm just looking" she said and then she took a pair of scissors and she cut one of the sleeves.
"JUNIPER"! I screamed and then dad came running.
"Why did you have to scream for"?! Said Juniper.
"girls what's going on? Jessie why are you screaming"? Dad asked.
"Juniper cut Dollie's Gucci denim jacket" I said
"She did what"?! Dollie asked as she was walking into her room.
"Right Juniper go to your room, I am very disappointed in you and Doll, I'll buy you a new one" said Dad.
"Thanks dad" said Dollie
"Am I in trouble"? I asked
"What? No of course not, you can go and play on the computer whilst juniper sits in your room and thinks about what she's done" said Dad.
"Okay" I said and then I went to leave the room.
"Hey, Jessie come here" said Dollie patting the space next to her on the bed, so I sat down next to her.
"Who's idea was it to go in my room"? She asked.
"It was Juniper's, please don't tell dad I don't want to get into trouble" I beg.
"Look don't worry I'm not gonna tell
Dad, but you've got to stop letting juniper boss you around, otherwise you will get into trouble" Dollie said.
"I know but I don't know how to" I said
"Well if Juniper wants to do something that you're not supposed to, you don't have to tell mom or dad, but you can tell me" said Dollie.
"Thanks Dollie" I said giving her a hug.
AN
I hope you enjoy this chapter xxx