Baby-sitting

Time skip to Saturday
Dollie's  POV
I woke up to my alarm going off, which was something that I hadn't heard since I stopped doing dance, but today me, Ava and Emma were going to Oli and Evie's so that we could all babysit their daughter Beth. I took my phone off charge and I checked all of my social media's. I then got up and made my way downstairs so that I could go and make myself some breakfast.
"Morning you're up early" said dad
"Early? It's 9:30" I replied.
"Well early for you, so what's the reason"? Dad asked.
"Well like I've already told you, I'm going to meet Ava and Emma and then we're going to Oli and Evie's" I said.
"Why" Dad interrupted
"To babysit Beth" I said
"Oh when did they ask you to do that"? Dad asked,
"when we went trick or treating on Halloween, we stopped by their place" I said.
"Oh ok well have fun" said dad
"I will" I said and then I went to the cupboard and took the bread out so I could make some toast.
Time skip to when Dollie is at the dance studio
I was stood outside the dance studio wanting for Ava and Emma to come out. I could AJ talking to them inside, eventually he stopped and he let everyone out.
"Hiya, Dollie" Ava screamed as she run into me.
"Ouch" I said.
"Hi Dollie" Said Emma.
"GROUP HUG"!!!!!!! Ava screamed and she pulled Emma into our hug.
"Right come out guys let's go we've gotta be at Oli and Evie's for 12 and it's already 11" I said and then we made our way to Oli and Evie's.
When they're at Oli and Evie's
"Ooooh a door bell, let me ring it" said Ava.
"Omg you're such a child" I said and then Emma chuckled.
Ding dong
"Coming" I heard Evie call, and then we heard the door unlock and Evie open the door and she was stood their with Beth in her arms.
"Hi guys come in" said Evie, so we followed her in and went into the living room, where James was sat playing. Fortnite
"Don't worry about James he's leaving when we go" said Oli
"What do you mean, don't worry" said James sounding offended.
"Well they've already got one child to look after, they don't need another" said Oli.
"I ain't a child, I'm 26" said James.
"Well you certainly don't act like it, anyway hurry up and finish this game off coz we've got to go in 5 minutes" said Oli.
5 mins later
James has finished his game off and now they were ready to go.
"Right well you better take Beth" said Evie as she passed her to me.
"Right we'll be back for around 3, if you need to go out there's a spare key on the side, Beth's pram is in the cupboard, just make sure to message one of us, or leave a note if you go out, just incase we come back before you get back" said Evie, I could tell she was feeling a little bit worried about leaving Beth as this was the first time that she had left Beth with someone other than Oli.
"Okay and don't worry about Beth, she'll be fine" I said, Evie nodded and then Oli but his arm around her to reassure her and then they made their way out the door along with James.
"Aww she's so cute, let me hold her" said Emma, so I passed Beth to her but then Beth started crying.
"Aww it's okay" I said rubbing her back to try and reassure her, but she just kept crying and reaching out for me, so eventually I took her back and she stopped crying.
"Huh! I guess she just doesn't like me" said Emma.
"She just needs to get used to you that's all" I said.
"Yeah but she doesn't cry when you hold her" said Emma.
"Yeah that's coz she's used to me, you have to remember I have looked after her before, but Oli and Evie have been here" I said
"How did you look after her if they were here and when was this"? Emma asked.
"Well I looked after and put her to bed whilst they sat out in the garden with my parents and sisters and this was about 3 months ago" I said, Emma nodded.
"Selfie time"! Ava exclaimed so we all huddled together and then Ava took a selfie of us all.
"Do you think Oli and Evie will mind if I posted this picture, you know coz it's got Beth in it"? Ava asked.
"Ava, this is Oli and Evie you're talking about, their life basically is social media, Beth's even got her own instagram account, I mean it's private and her mom runs it but still" I said
"Right okay so they won't mind, also what's her instagram"? Ava asked
"No and it's bethrose.white" I said.
"Anyway speaking of instagram, I think I'm gonna post this picture" I said showing the picture to Ava.
"Omg yes you should, you haven't posted on social media for aaaages" said Ava.
"I posted on Halloween" I said
"Yeah exactly that was two days ago" said Ava I just shook my head and smiled at her and then I posted this on my instagram:

AN  Not quite sure how to end this chapter so I guess I'll just end it here, also don't worry guys the post is fake, but you can probably all tell but I'd thought I'd say just incase 😂😂 also the next chapter is fake messages, and it's kinda sad,...

AN
Not quite sure how to end this chapter so I guess I'll just end it here, also don't worry guys the post is fake, but you can probably all tell but I'd thought I'd say just incase 😂😂 also the next chapter is fake messages, and it's kinda sad, well it's one of them chapters, but I'm really struggling with ideas and it's the only decent idea I've got xxx
Also I know I made James sound like a teenager but it's hard to imagine James as a grown up 😂😂