Trial day

(Important AN after, please read x)
Dollie's POV
I woke up to my alarm ringing, it was 7:00am and it was still dark but I had to get up as today was my first day of my trial week at school. I got up out of bed and I put my dressing gown and slippers on, I could hear one of the girls getting out of bed, it was Jessie she came into my room.
"Why are you up in the nighttime"? She asked rubbing her eyes, I could see that she was still half asleep.
"It's not, it's 7am" I said.
"Well can I sleep in your bed, Juniper keeps snoring" said Jessie.
"Yes, I'm getting up now anyway" I said.
"Ok" she said and then she climbed into my bed and fell back asleep. I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen to make my self some breakfast.
"Morning, I made you breakfast" said dad.
"Oh thank you" I said and then I sat down at the table and began eating my chocolate porridge, dad then came and sat opposite me with a piece of toast with almond butter on it.
"So are you nervous"? Dad asked.
"Well a little bit" I said.
"Well try not to be" he said and then we finished our breakfast.
When Dollie is at the school.
We pulled up outside of a school called 'Weston upper education secondary school'
"Right, come on let's go" dad said as he switched off the engine and opened the car door, I would have told him that he could stay there, but I was nervous as hell, I was tempted to hold his hand but I didn't dare push it that far. Dad stopped just outside of reception and said goodby. I walked into the reception and was greeted by a seemingly nice lady and a student.
"Well hello Dollie I'm mrs goodsmun,
I'll be your form tutor if you decide to join us" she said and she shook my hand.
"And this is Elsie , she'll be looking after you today" said Mrs goodsmun.
"It's nice to meet you" I said shaking Elsie's hand. And then we all made our way to form.
"Don't worry Dollie, I won't make you stand up at the front" said Mrs goodsmun, I sighed in relief and then I went and sat down next to Elsie .
"Right can everyone be quiet whilst I do the register.
"Amelia Jones" she called
"Yes miss" she replied, Mrs goodsmun then continued the register it was alphabetical order however my name wasn't called until last because i wasn't actually on the register.
"Dollie Sugg" she called
"Yes miss" I answered.
"OMG wait, are you related to the Suggs"? Elsie asked, I just shook my head.
"So you just have the same surname as them"? She asked.
"Yes" I said.
"Hum, that's strange, cause I swear Joe and Dianne  have a daughter our age and she's called Dollie" said Elsie.
"Yeah, mad coincidence" i said as I made  an explosion come from my head to play along with it a bit more.
"So what school did you go to before"? She asked, oh crap I didn't know any other schools around here and I didn't want to say I was homeschooled because she was already catching on to me.
"Well I'm not from around here so you wouldn't have heard of it" I said hoping that she would leave it at that.
"Oh where are you from then"? She asked, oh great I thought.
"Japan" I said, I immediately regretted it afterwards I mean I could have said any other country.
"But you're not Japanese" Elsie said looking confused.
"Well no but my parents moved there before I was born so I was born their" I said.
"Oh right, so what was the name of your school"? Elsie asked.
"Wong ting tong" I blurted, I realised that I sounded extremely racist but I was in panic mode.
* note to self: apologise to all of the Japanese people you may have offended
I could tell that this was going to be a long day....

AN
Sorry about the slight racism in this chapter I know that Japanese people don't talk like that so don't come at me, and remember guys don't be racist it's not cool and also don't bully people there's no need and you may think well who is this random person telling me what to do, but I'm not asking you to do it for me but for yourself because yesterday I was watching some of the oldish videos of the sacconejolys and it was a few days before Emilias birthday and Jonathan said: "you will never be 6 again" and he's right you are only you're age once, whether your 15,or 11 right now as you're reading this you are only that age once, so live a fun life,if you have been affected by anything in this chapter then please
1. Tell an adult/someone you trust
2. Call child line on 08001111 (They're there to help you)
3. My instagram dms are always open
My instagram @theyoutubepowercouples

Remember be kind and stay kind x