Trick or treat

Halloween 2030
Dollie's POV
It was Halloween the spookiest day of the year and the only time of the year it was ok to knock on strangers doors and ask for sweets, and yes I know I'm 12 but I'm still a sucker for trick or treating and plus me Emma, Ava and the twins were all going out trick or treating.
Ava has a man crush on AJ 😘
Emma: we're still on for trick or treating right?
Ava: duh of course 😂
Me: Yep meet at mine at 6:30
Ava: am or pm?
Emma: wait? Are you being serious?
Me: *Sigh* pm, see you guys later
I got up off my bed and I went over to my wardrobe so that I could get ready:

 Ava has a man crush on AJ 😘Emma: we're still on for trick or treating right? Ava: duh of course 😂Me: Yep meet at mine at 6:30Ava: am or pm? Emma: wait? Are you being serious? Me: *Sigh* pm, see you guys laterI got up off my bed and I went over ...

I got ready into this outfit, i didn't know what Ava and Emma were wearing we had all agreed to surprise one another.
Bang!
"What the hell was that" I thought as I left my room to go and investigate.
"Uh- Oh" said Juniper
"What happened"? I asked as I saw that the girls had pulled down the railing inside the wardrobe.
"It was Jessie's fault" said Juniper
"I was just trying to get our costumes down" said Jessie.
"Well why didn't you ask for help"? I asked, Jessie just shrugged her shoulders. I sighed.
"Well never mind, at least you've got them down, we'll deal with this later" I said and then I left the room.
Later
We were now all out trick or treating, Jessie was dressed up as a princess bunny because she refused to he anything scary, Juniper was dressed up as spider girl, Emma was dressed up as a zombie school girl and Ava was dressed up as, well we don't really know, she was dressed up in a black  dress with bits of tin foil and coloured paper on it
"Ava what are you again exactly"? I asked.
"I'm a disco ball, duh" she said and then we all burst out laughing.
"Why"?! Emma asked
"I wanted to be an original" said Ava
"Well I think you can tick original off your list" I said and then we all head out trick or treating.
Knock knock
We all knew exactly who lived here so we knew that it would be safe, Oli and his wife Evie and their daughter lived here.
"Trick or treat" we all said as Evie opened the door.
"Oh wow, right let me see who do we have here, I can see spider girl, a bunny princess, a devil, a zombie school girl and?!" She said.
"Oh come on, I'm a disco ball" said Ava.
"Oh right" said Evie as she gave us our sweets.
"I just thought it's late so I hope we didn't disturb you Evie" I said.
"No it's fine Beth's asleep anyway" she told me that because by saying "you" she knew I really meant Beth who was their one year old Daughter.
"Anyway speaking of Beth, if you want you can babysit her on Saturday, whilst oli and I go out, you can bring your friends to" said Evie.
"Yeah sure" I said.
AN
I hope you have enjoyed this chapter x