chapter TEN

I tilted my head towards Adrian and asked, "How old do you happen to be, Adrian? Perhaps I can get to know you even more. If you don't mind?" 

He laughed, more like a giggle, and smiled. "I'm Russian, a sophomore and 16, I'm good at everything and for your information, I love eating biscuit with ice cream." I nodded mercifully, "An admirable human being. Nice to meet you, Adrian," I smiled. 

He held out his hand, trying to reach out for my fingers. "Shall we?" 

The sound of breaking ice and the smooth lining of the white and metal skates, insisted that I should stay.

 I couldn't believe that I asked him to be my coach, 

I couldn't believe that I finally feel safe and sound.

 I couldn't even believe that mark just pushed the doors as a blast, tears holding me back to kick him out.

 "Please forgive me, Savannah, you do know that I wasn't conscious," He said.

"I feel very guilty for not being there to protect you. I apologize," he gasped after he watched me have a little meltdown.

I tried wiping those tears away, but unfortunately tears only rolled down my cheeks. I was in a total shock, after what happened, I really hoped that he would leave.

He didn't. 

"Okay mark," I blurted out. I was able to see that Adrian was confused. "I'm alright, but the ice rink is closed now," I said as I watched his eyes water. His face turned that angry red as he turned to Adrian, so he shouted, "Who's that?"

 Adrian had to say something and it was, "Hey man, calm down, I'm her friend, I'm not going to eat her alive, my dude." After a second of mark putting all of what Adrian said into his mind, he took me by the hand and dashed outside. 

He whispered quietly, "Can we please talk about what happened?" I nodded and wiped the tears away, "Go ahead." And then, he began speaking as his eyes turned to puppy eyes. Blue ones.

"Alex and I were out of our minds, I didn't feel anything, I am sorry," He said.

"Yeah, I know," I laughed. I pulled him for a hug saying, "I am sorry too, I was in a hurry, which is why I couldn't react in a calmer way. We're good now, Mark."

 I watched Adrian frown at his phone and clench his fists from the window.

About mark, If you were wondering, I wasn't heart struck, or star struck. I simply nodded and smiled.