Chapter 12: Teams

"The Paradise of Pokemon is the way. She traveled to places far from home, as afraid as she was, she did it. The greedy, the helping. They're all one."
__________

"What does this mean?" I said, dissecting the message on the paper.

"You need help, correct?" I turned around and saw a blonde kid. He had a black hoodie and ripped jeans.

"Who are you?"

"It's a custom for you to introduce yourself first." Said the kid.

"Very well then. I'm Lance, Champion of Johto. This is my partner, (Y/N), Champion of Kanto." Said Lance.

"I'm Gladion, son of the President of Aether Foundation." Said this Gladion.

"Is Aether Foundation some kind of company?" I asked.

"Yeah. It's a paradise for injured Pokémon. Recently, some people who go by "Team Rainbow Rocket" have taken over. I came here to seek help." Gladion said, looking sorrowful.

"Then, does this note take us to Aether Foundation?" I said, giving him the note.

"Who gave it to you?"

"Archer. He's a Team Rocket Admin in the Johto Region." I explained.

"Then follow me."
__________

"Wicke! I've found help!"

"Gladion! Thank Arceus! Who'd you bring?" Asked a woman with a bob cut, wearing glasses.

"They're Lance and (Y/N). They're the Champions of the Johto and Kanto Regions." He explained.

"I've heard of Lance on my stay in the Johto region, but I thought I heard of (F/N) on my stay to Kanto." Said "Wikie."

"It's a very long story, trust me..." I said.

"Well, what's the plan?" Asked Lance.

"Elio, the Champion of Alola, and Selene are on their way. They'll be helping you two with Team Rainbow Rocket." Said Wicke.

"Since there are 4 rooms, each with a different team leader, each one of you will go and defeat one. After that, that should lead all of us to Giovanni. Which is where we'll defeat him." Said Gladion.

"So, what team leaders are inside?" I asked.

"Maxie and Archie from the Hoenn Region. Cyrus from the Sinnoh Region. Lysander from the Kalos Region." Answered Wicke.

"Wicke! Gladion! Elio and Selene are here to help!" Said a girl with a ponytail, a white shirt, and a skirt.

"That's a relieve! Elio and Selene, they're (Y/N) and Lance. They're the Champion of Kanto and he's the Champion of Johto." Explained Wicke.

"O-Oh! I'm L-Lilie! Nice to meet you!" She said, very flustered.

"Nice to meet you too Lilie!" Lance and I said in sync.

"T-T-Thank you C-Champions!" She responded flustered.

"Anyway, Wicke, and I will stay here. Elio, Selene, (Y/N), and Lance, you all go and infiltrate the Castle. Lillie, go and help with their injured Pokémon. Best of luck." Told us Gladion.
__________

~Elio's POV~

"I'll take on Archie," I said.

"I'll take on Maxie." Said the previous Champion, Selene.

"I'll battle Cyrus." Said Kanto's Champion.

"Then I shall take on Lysander." Said Johto's Champion.