Chapter 14: Bonds

A/N: Enjoy the meme :)

~Elio's POV~

The Bouffalant came charging at my Pikachu ferociously. My brain was working hard, thinking about what to do.

"Electroweb!" I ordered.

"Earthquake..." I could hear Ghetsis say. It one-shots my Pikachu, only Lycanroc left. I send it out as an attack could be heard from the other side.

"Primarina! Moonblast!" Selene exclaimed from the other side of the battlefield, hitting the opposing Hydregion; it fainted instantly.

~ Your POV~

"Nice going, Selene!" I cheered for her. I take a look at my Jolteon. I look at Ghetsis' Pokémon. 'What do I do?' I asked myself.

"Areodactyl! Hyper Beam!" Exclaimed Lance, which hit the Bouffalant, fainting it as well. Only Cofagrigus left. I decided to switch out my Jolteon for Alakazam. I felt very uneasy. I guess Lance noticed this, putting a warm and gentle hand on my left shoulder.

"C'mon! We can all defeat Ghetsis if we unite the powers of our Pokémon!" He said, wrapping his arms around all of us.

"Yeah, you're right, Champion Lance! Let's all work together!" Elio said with his eyes glimmering with excitement. He then proceeded to look at me, rubbing my shoulder while smiling.

"I know how to work my magic on people, (Y/N). I think we all know who should defeat the psycho standing 10 feet from us," He said as he put his forehead against the side of my head. I looked back at him and smiled softly.

"That's the smile I fell in love with," He said, proceeding to quickly give me a quick peck on the cheek. My face flushed a red of the fire of a Moltres as an instinct. He chuckled as he saw me smile softly after the sudden show of affection.

"Well, two kids are watching us, Lance! What you'd expect?" I said, smiling more as my face became cloaked in a much darker shade of red. I look past the caped man's shoulder two see two children giggling to themselves.

"Okay, the show's over kids!" I said, smiling at the children's innocence. I wish I got to live like they are right now. Unlike me, these kids still have some life left in them. I envy them, but at the same time glad they get to be kids.

"You two look cute together! You know that, right, Champion Lance and Champion (Y/N)?" Said, Selene as it took most of her strength to at least look like she's trying to keep her composure.

"Enough of that, let's take care of him!" Said Elio between giggles, pointing at Ghetsis.

"Yeah! Let's show 'em what we got!" I exclaimed, raising Alakazam's Poké Ball.

"I'm sorry that I'll ruin your little moment, but I'm afraid this is my last option at this point. Yet again, I expected nothing more from the Champions of Kanto, Johto, Alola, and the former Champion of Alola," Said Ghetsis. He started raising his hand, as the Coffin Pokémon did so too, "Psychic..."

"Ah! My Poké Balls!" Squealed Selene. Her two Poké Balls floated into the air, and towards the cloaked man. In a matter of seconds, all of our Poké Balls were suspended midair.

My headaches skyrocketed. 'How strong is this Pokémon?' I kept repeating to myself. I put a hand to my forehead in an attempt to calm down the pain.

"As you can see, not only does this Cofagrigus possesses such amazing power, there's something I've been dying to show you!" He said with a psychotic smile and laugh.

"Let the Pokémon go!" I yelled, the pain in my head worsening. He gave me killer eyes and continued his laughing sequence.

"Oh! I see you have a sensitive aura. This should do it!" He said, pointing at the Cofagrigus, "Full power, now!" He exclaimed. The Psychic power's so powerful to the point even someone with poor eyesight could see it so clearly. My vision became extremely fuzzy. I saw a yellow figure come in front of me. I guess somehow one of our Pokémon managed to get out of the Cofagrugus' Psychic attack.

"(Y/N)! Are you alright?!" Asked the red-headed boy as he lifted me.

"Yeah, I-I'm alright..." I said, still trying to process everything that was happening.

"Champion (Y/N)! Your Alakazam! It's protecting you from Ghetsis' attack!" Pointed out Elio, pointing at the Psi Pokemon. I touched my right wrist. 'The Alakazite!' I remembered. After that, I saw the Mega Stone dangling from its spoon. It was eventually able to fend off the Psychic, but the rest of the Poké Balls were still under Ghetsis' possession.

"Damn..." I said softly. Alakazam looked at me and smiled. I felt an immediate wave of happiness and energy flow through me from head to toe. It was as if nothing could ever stop me, not even myself.

"You've accomplished something amazing, (Y/N)..." Said Lance, Elio, and Selene in sync.

"And let's keep that going!" I said happily. I lifted my arm, holding the bracelet that held my Key Stone.

"(Y/N), are you sure you want to do this? I don't think you're in the condition to Mega Evolve your Pokémon," Lance said with a worried expression.

"Who said some random old man could get in the way of a strong bond between Pokémon and Trainer," I said, giving him a peck on the lips, "I'll be fine," I ended.

"I know. I just want you to be safe, (Y/N). You know I love you," He said with a tint of pink carefully sprinkled over his cheeks.

"Yeah yeah whatever," I said, laughing a bit, "I'll be okay," I said, "Now, Mega Evolve!"

Alakazam was cloaked in a mystic light. It went from standing to a meditation-like pose, five spoons appeared floating above it. It looked like a guru, prepared for the session of a lifetime. I did it. No, we did it. Mega Alakazam was ready to fight.

"Pathetic! What the hell are three more spoons gonna do to me, huh?!"  Yelled Ghetsis as he switched out his Pokémon, "But enough of that. I still have one more Pokemon that I want to show..." He got out a Poké Ball and got ready to throw, "Zekrom! Go forth!"

The Deep Black Pokemon came out of a Master Ball. It gave out an electrifying aura that went throughout my whole body.

"Alakazam! Ready, buddy?" I asked the beyond evolved Pokemon. It nodded gladly at me. Most of the moves wouldn't do as much damage as I would like them to do, but it's better safe than sorry, "Let's do this then..."

A/N: JESUS FRIKING CHRIST  I FINALLY POSTED A CHAPTER WHOO! I'm sorry for anyone who's been waiting for a long time for a new chapter, but like I said in the last A/N, school's been really draining my energy, giving me a massive writer's block. But I finally got over thr block and was able to write this chapter in about a week! So I hope this is a good apology for all the waiting you guys had to do because of me. Enjoy!

1101 Words