Chapter 1

Here I am starting the new PaNi SS, I have told you guys

Here I am starting the new PaNi SS, I have told you guys. Hope you will like it. Please support.

Thanks to SAANVI for helping me with the chapter.

Parth is now in Pune for Rakshabandhan. He is pretending to be happy but sadness is clearly visible in his eyes. He seems to be having fun with his family and nieces, but pain is something that his eyes are reflecting.

After the rituals of Rakshabandhan, it was time for Parth to come back to Mumbai. He was packing his stuffs. His sisters were there with him talking about some random stuffs. That time his mother came there. Parth passed a smile to her and again got busy with his work. His mother asked his sisters to leave them alone for a while. Parth looked at her being confused.

After his sisters left, she closed the door and made Parth sit beside her. She was caressing his hair and he was looking down not meeting her gaze. He knew the moment he will look into her eyes, she will get to know everything he was trying to hide.

"Aarav, what happened to you? I am noticing you. You are lost since the time you arrived here. What's wrong?" She asked lovingly.

"Nothing Aai, I am perfectly alright. What will happen to me?" He told still not meeting her gaze.

"I am your Aai, Aarav. I know Niti's engagement is the reason of your sadness,"  this time her voice was stern.

Parth looked at her with a jerk. He was shocked to hear her. The thing which he was hiding from everyone, couldn't hide it from his mother.

He didn't say anything. Actually he had nothing to say.

"I know you love that little girl from the very beginning. But I don't know what was stopping you to confess. I've seen you, how much you have craved for her. When you were surrounded by all those shitty controversies, only her opinion affected you. Nothing else. And here you are still denying. Why?" She finished making him look towards her.

Now he couldn't hold himself more. He just hugged his mother and started crying like a baby.

"Yes, I love her. I love her so much that it pains a lot to see her smiling with someone else, for someone else. It hurts to see her being the bride of someone else. I wanted to be there with her to see her as my bride.

I wanted to tell her. But our relationship was never smooth. To be friend with her also was not easy. Now when we are friends, I had thought of telling her. But see where it stands. Niti loves Parikshit, Aai and I have to be happy for her. I am more than happy, if  she is fine with him," Parth kept his heart out in front of his Aai because he knew she won't judge him ever.