Chapter 9

Assalamualikum everyone. I hope you all are doing good.

Thanks to all those who has voted in previous chapters. I am really grateful to all of you. Keep supporting me and don't forget to follow me on Insta @ nitixparth

At last silent readers you are reading a book wasting your precious time, then at least do the honour of pressing the star button. It will take hardly a second. Please do that.

🌸🌸🌸

Niti told me that she is going to give me answer after interview. I was so confused because I don't remember asking her any question, then what was she talking about?

The interview got over. It went quite good apart from those shitty nonsense questions of those reporters. But I was amazed seeing Niti. The way she handled them was really out of the world. This girl never fails to amaze me with her charm. Its other thing that I have been head over heels for her from forever.

Chuck all this and let's come to the point. After interviews me and Niti were sitting at Palash's place. Others were also supposed to come here only. We were about to have a night stay here. Palash went out as he got some urgent call promising that he would be back in an hour or two. He asked us to stay here only till others come.

After he left I was sipping my juice when I asked Niti, "Niti, you were supposed to answer me something. What's that? I don't remember asking you anything."

Niti passed a mysterious smile to me hearing me. Then replied, "I know you didn't ask me anything and I don't you were going to ask me that ever. But after I give you the answer you will be the happiest one I guess."

She winked at me and I became more confused with her words.

Seeing me getting more and more confused, Niti got up from her place and came towards me where I was sitting. She bent a little towards me and took the glass from my hand, then took sips from the glass keeping her lips exactly at the same place from where I was having it.

My eyes went wide seeing her action. Niti gave me the glass back and told, "I hope now you get your answer and I have to go now. I will text Palash that I won't be able to stay."

No words came out of my lips and I just nodded like a fool. Niti left giving me a blushing look.

Why on this Earth was she blushing???

And why did she have a sip from my glass???

I didn't even realize when almost an hour passed. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't get to know when Palash, Kishwer and Karan came in.

They came in and found me lost in my own thoughts. Palash shook me a little to bring me out of my La La Land. I was staring at them as if I just saw some ghosts. They were also confused seeing me just the way I was with Niti's act.

"Parth why are you sitting like this? And where is Niti?" Palash asked me while settling beside me.

"I don't know." I replied still being in the trance.

"You don't know, what? Why are you behaving like this?" This time it was Kish who asked me.

"When I left, you two were alright. Then what happened to you suddenly? You are lost don't know where and Niti is gone," They were getting more and more confused seeing my behaviour.

I decided to share with them what happened. Maybe they can help. Yes, its the only way now.

P: Oh..... Actually......