Chapter 13

I will complete this book first. There is only few chapters left. I hope you will like it and let me tell you, it's only a work of fiction. There is nothing real here. It's just an imagination.

Complete 200 votes today only, I will post the next part by night.

👇

From today Parth and Niti's marriage preparation is going to start. Everyone were busy with their own work. Apart from Parth and Niti, everyone completed their shopping next day only as they have to rush for the preparation. While the duo who are going to get married is wrapping their works so that they can enjoy their wedding to the fullest.

Everyone has already left for Delhi. Only Parth and Niti was left with Kishwar in Mumbai. They are going for shopping today then they will leave for Delhi next morning. As day after tomorrow is their engagement.

Niti was getting ready to go for shopping as Kish has already texted her to be there before 12 as they need to shop everything today only. Parth was going to pick her.

She was wearing her earrings when the door bell rang. She looked at the watch and frowned. There is still time for Parth to arrive.

Who might have come?

I opened the door and found Parth there standing with his smirk. Before I could ask anything, he took me in a bear hug and peck on her lips.

"You look so pretty, baby."

(Niti's attire)

(Niti's attire)

(Parth's attire)

(Parth's attire)

"Thank you, Mr Samthaan. By the way why are you so early?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"I thought we didn't get much time together since long and there is no chance I will get in next few weeks. So, thought to steal some time with to be Mrs Samthaan."

"Ohh.... Like that," I said coming behind him closing the door.

Parth directly went to my room and settled himself on my bed comfortably. She pulled me too when I went near him.