Chapter 12

As promised here is the update. After so long.
Enjoy ❤️

It's been a week now since me and Parth finally confessed our feelings and he asked me for marriage. This one week has been really eventful as we had to talk to our family about us.

And guess what???

They are more than happy for us.

Today Parth's mother and his sister are coming to our house to talk about our marriage as Mr Samthaan is more eager to get married.

We have not made our relationship public. We will tell our fans directly after marriage and am sure they will go crazy. But knowing our fans we need to extra careful as they are more dangerous than CID.

Huff. . . . .

Mom and dad are already here. They came here in the next final as soon as I told them about Parth and me. They are really happy.

They are parents after all.

Now I am eagerly waiting for Parth to arrive. He has already texted me that they will reach in half an hour. It's almost time.

Mom is done with all the preparations and she sent me to get ready.

I heard the door bell and here they are. I took a last glance of myself and left to open the door.

Mom and dad too joined me too welcome them. I opened the door and there stood Parth Samthaan with all his aura with aunty and di.

I bent down to touch aunty's feet but she stopped me and hugged me.

"Betiya pair nahi chuti aur tum toh mere itni pyaari bacchi ho," saying so she placed a kiss on my forehead. There is a motherly feel in that peck.

I hugged Deepa Di.

Meanwhile Parth took blessing from my parents. They got in and sit in the hall.

"Mein kaise bataun samajh nahi aaraha. Sab kuch patah hone ke baad bhi app logo ko koi aitraz nahi hein. . . " Dad couldn't complete before that only Parth's mother started.

"Please aap aise maat boliye. Niti ki koi galti nahi hein. Aur hume bohut khusi hogi agar Niti jaisi koi mere bete ki zindegi mein aayegi toh."

Mom stated, "Bohut bohut sukriya aur Parth jaisa ladka ajkal milta kahan hein."

I was sitting in between aunty and Deepa di. When Deepa Di teased me, "Aarav toh kafi fast nikla. He has already managed to impress his in laws. Good." It was only for me to hear.

I blushed hearing her. Parth was sitting just in front of me. He winked at me making me blush more.

"Aab sab kuch jab thik hein toh hum Aarav aur Niti ke shaadi jald sein jald kar dena chate hein. Ta ki mujhe bhi thora shanti mile aur isse bhi sambhalne ke liye koi ho," aunty said making mom and dad nod.