Chapter 17

Highly disappointed with the response of last chapter. Like no one is ready to even vote even after the read is so many. No new update till 200+ votes.

👇

Today is the day when two souls are finally going to be one.

For lifetime.....

They were waiting for this day since forever. Now it's finally here. Both of them were getting impatient which earned them continuous teasing from their friends.

At Parth's place
It was morning. So, they still have time for marriage as the auspicious time is in the evening. But everyone were running here and there to check everything is perfect or not. After all it's the wedding of their ladla.

Parth's mother was checking the preparation and Parth's cousins and friends were helping her. While our groom is busy in his phone playing game. He was getting impatient to meet Niti and she had strictly forbidden him to call or message her. So, he thought to kill time like this only.

He got bored playing games in just 10 minutes and threw his phone in a corner trying to take a nap. But how can he? When his friends are there to pull his legs.

K (sitting beside him): Kya baat hein, tu so raha hein? Meine toh socha tha tu phone mein meri bahen ke sath kuchi ku kar raha hoga.

He giggled at the end while Parth glared at him.

Pa (joining Karan): I thought the same, bro. I was literally shocked seeing you sitting like this. I did not expect that at all.

P (glaring at both of them): Don't you two have any other work? Jab dekho mujhe parishan karne tapak padte ho.

K: Woh kya hein na tujhe parishan karna hamari janamsiddha adhikar hein.

Saying so they both high fived and laughed out loud.

P: Ho gaya tum dono ka?

They nodded.

P: Now please tell me what do you both want?

Pa: Aunty ne bola tyaar hona suru kar nahi toh puja ke liye late ho gayega.

Parth nodded and took out his wedding attire.

With a great difficulty he tied the dhoti and then wore the kurta. He was fixing his hairs when everyone barged into his room.

PM: Mera beta toh aaj barah handsome lag raha hein.

P(raising his imaginary collar): Mein toh paida hei handsome hua tha.

Everyone rolled their eyes hearing his self praising.

Pa (making a bad face): Koi insaan itna self obsessed kaise ho sakta hein!!!