Chapter 8

Hello, guys, how are you all doing? Hope you all are safe and sound in your home. Pray for all of us that we also remain safe.

By the way do follow me on insta. You will get to know more about me and my books there. My user id is _nitixparth_

You can easily message me there in any need.

Now enjoy the update. Next part after 230+ votes.

👇

It was like some other usual morning apart from that we will have to go for interview today for the promotion of kyy 6. Me and Niti were supposed to go together. So, I have to pick her at 10 from her place. It's already 9.30 and I am continuously calling her but this girl is not picking up the call.

Finally after good 15 minutes, she picked up the call and I could hear her still yawning which clearly indicates that she woke up now only.

Before I could say her anything, she started ranting. But did I ever mention I love her sleepy voice. It's so cute. I feel like I can hear her for hours.

But right now work is more important.

"What's wrong, Parth? Why are you calling so early in the morning? Don't tell me you have to go to shopping today also? Listen to me very carefully I am not going today, find someone else. You have your closet fill with your clothes, then how can you say that you have nothing to wear? Seriously!!!" Niti kept blabbering in her sleepy voice making me chuckle.

But at least she was tauntingly me. Here I am waking her up so that we don't get late for the interview and here she is taunting me. Like wow.

"Hawww.... Niti, good morning at first. Then I will say you to look at the clock it's already 9.50 and you are still sleeping? Do you remember we have to go for interview today at 10? I am trying to wake you up and you are taunting me. Wow," I asked her dramatically.

"Oh shitttt!!! It totally slipped out of my mind. I am really sorry, Parth. I will be ready in 15. Call me when you reach here. Bye," before I could reply she cut the call making me sigh in disbelief.

I am telling you all this girl is crazy. But that's why I love her so much😊😊😊

After half an hour bidding bye to aai, I left for Niti's place which is hardly 5 minutes away from my place. I texted her that I have reached and waited for her outside the car.

I saw her coming out few minutes later checking something in her bag. She noticed me and passed me her all time beautiful smile which is enough to brighten up my world. She reached to me and kept mumbling sorry for being so late.

"It's totally okay, Niti and Parth Samthaan never goes anywhere on time, you know that," I again told her dramatically and she laughed out loud seeing me.