Chapter 21

Missed PaNi? Sorry for late update.

But here you go with the second last chapter of this book. I hope you are gonna like it.

👇🏻

Today Parth and Niti were going back to Mumbai. They will go by road and others has already left.

Niti was packing their stuffs in their room after breakfast while Parth was busy doing something in his phone.

Someone knocked the door. Niti looked at Parth and sighed as he does not pay any heed to the knock. Niti went and opened the door. There stood Parth's mother with a beautiful smile. Niti also smiled seeing her.

N: Aai, why are you knocking? You don't need to.

She came in and looked at Parth.

PM (angrily): What are you doing in phone, Aarav? All the time you are with your phone only. Come and help Niti in packing.

Parth made a bad face hearing his mother's scolding while Niti smiled looking at her face.

N: Aai, aap baithiye. Kuch kam tha? Mujhe bula leti.

P: Haan, aai.

PM (throwing a glare to Parth): You concentrate on your work. No need of paying attention here. I need to talk to Niti.

Parth again made a bad face and Niti went all aww on his cuteness. If his mother wasn't here, then she would have pulled his cheeks till now.

Parth went back to his work. He continued keeping things in their bag while mumbling something inaudible.

Parth's mother held Niti's hand and made her sit beside her. She took out a pair of bangle and made Niti wear them.

Niti was about to say something before that only she spoke, "Yeh meri shaadi ki hein

Niti was about to say something before that only she spoke, "Yeh meri shaadi ki hein. Aarav ke dad ne mujhe diya tha. Mein yeh apni bahu ko dena chati thi. Toh yeh ab sein tumhari hein."

"Aai, aap yeh mujhe baad mein bhi toh dein sakti thi. Abhi kya zaroorat thi iski. Aap already mujhe bohut kuch de chuki hein." Niti said. She knew Parth's mother must have a lot of memories attached with them. She didn't want to take them away.