Chapter 16

No vote, no update....
Next chapter only after 200+ votes. No matter how long it takes, next part won't be updated till the target is completed.

👇

Time flew away quickly and no one even noticed. Everyone were busy with the preparation. The time was less but everything had to be perfect. After all it's the marriage of our love birds.

From today the marriage functions are going to start. As it's a Maharashtrian wedding so there is no sangeet or mehendi. But a marriage is incomplete without mahendi. So, the girls have decided to wear mehendi before the functions start officially.

The functions are starting from evening. So, it was decided that mehendi will take place in the morning.

The people from bride's side is staying in a nearby resort in Pune. All the functions are going to take place there only.

Mehendi
Niti woke up early. She has always been a morning person unlike her fiancé. She texted Parth good morning and went to take a shower. Till the time she came out everyone was up. She checked his phone for reply from Parth but there was none.

NM: Niti, change fast. Chandni and Ananya are coming. They will help you to get ready.

N: Yes, mom.

Niti took out her dress and went to change. She came out of washroom to see her friends already there waiting for her.

An (surprised): Don't tell me Parth chose this dress for you?

N (being confused): Yes, why?

C (looking at her from head to toe): Because it's so pretty man. How come his choice is always so awesome?

An: Yeah. I am going to take him with me whenever I go for shopping.

Niti laughed at their talks.

After an hour they were ready when Aditi came there.

Ad: Are you all ready?

C: Haan, Di.

Ad: Oh my God, Niti you look so beautiful.

N: Thank you, di.

Ad: You both come down with her. It's already 10 and Parth has reached a long back.

N (shocked): Parth is here?

Ad: Yes. He is waiting impatiently for you.

C: Di, you go. We are coming.

Aditi left from there. Then they did a little touch up and went down.

Everyone were gathered in the hall talking to each other. Niti's eyes fell on Parth standing in the middle talking to her father. She loves the bond he formed with her family in just a few days and he loves Zyrah so much.

Niti was on the last stair when Parth came there and held her hand. They passed each other a beautiful smile.

He took Niti to the seat and he himself settled beside her.

"You look so beautiful sunshine."