Chapter 22

Here we have reached the last chapter of this book. It's the most difficult book, I have ever written. When I had started this book, that time Niti just got engaged and it was too much for me to take. After all, I have always been a die heart PaNi fan. So, I decided to write this book for my own self. To give them a happily ever after in my imagination.

Now when I am ending this book, Niti is married and Parth is also seemed to be happy in his life may be with someone else. I am happy for them but the shipper heart still imagines them to be together.

It's the last book of mine on PaNi. If in future, there is any chance of them being together, hopefully I will get back with more books on them. Till then it's the end. I am glad that they are friends at least and I will try to keep writing on MaNan.

By the way are you guys following me on insta? @ theshimmery_star do follow for more updates.

~~.~~

A new day always brings everything new with it. We let the past go and hug the upcoming.

Two souls wrapping in each other's arms were sleeping peacefully forgetting the whole world. They had left all their worries a long way behind. They believed till the time they were together nothing bad can happen to them.

Parth and Niti both were in deep slumber. All thanks to the hectic rituals of their wedding and after effects of that. They didn't get time to take rest after all the rituals so they are completing that now. It was already late but none of them were ready to get up.

For a change, today it was Parth who got up first. Because he is not a morning person, it's always Niti. She gets up earlier than everyone no matter how late she sleeps. She seemed to be really tired with all these days event. He was about to stretch his hand but how can he when someone was sleeping peacefully totally wrapped in them.

A beautiful smile broke on his face seeing his life sleeping beside him. He admired her face for some time and removed her hairs from her face which were disturbing her slumber. He placed a kiss on her head and mouthed an "I love you" in her ear.

Even in deep sleep, she recognized his voice. A smile formed on her lips. She snuggled more into him. Parth smiled looking at her and he slowly sneaked his arms out of her hold and placed a pillow there.

He got up from the bed quietly making sure he doesn't break her slumber. He fixed the curtains and went to freshen up. Then he went to the kitchen and started making coffee for both of them.

Parth was making coffee when he felt a pair of hand wrapping around his waist from behind. He smiled feeling the touch. He knew who it was.

"Good morning, sweetheart." He uttered sweetly.

"Good morning," Niti replied still feeling sleepy.

Niti was facing Parth's back. So, it was easier for her to nuzzle her face on his back.

"Still feeling sleepy?" Parth asked pecking on her knuckle.

"No, what are you doing? And why are you up so early?" Niti asked coming in front of him.

Parth made her sit on the kitchen slab and cupped her face. 

"My sleep just broke so thought of making some coffee for my beautiful wife," saying so he pecked on her forehead.

Niti passed him her brightest smile.

Parth said caressing her face lovingly. "You be here. I am getting the coffee."