Letter 22

It was like a scene from a movie where the main character is dying. Everyone is nervous about what might happen next.

"Her nose was b-bleeding and she just.. p-passed out" Tzuyu cried.

"Its okay Tzuyu atleast you immediately called for help" Mrs. Kim comforted Tzuyu.

They are waiting for Dahyun's condition to be stabled. They waited hours... until Dahyun woke up.

"Dahyun's condition is getting much worse than before. She needs to get operated within this week or else... she'll-"

"Yes Doc... i know.." Mrs. Kim sadly said.

Tzuyu went inside Dahyun's room, she's there sitting on her bed, smiling.

"Tzuyu quick! help me get out of here! I still have a date with Mina!"

"But Dahyun.. you still need to get treated-" Dahyun came closer to Tzuyu and she hold but of Tzuyu's shoulders.

"you don't understand... they are taking me tomorrow night at Switzerland."

"w-what do you mean??"

"they said they're taking me to Switzerland because they don't have the best equipments here in Korea..." Dahyun let her head down.

Dahyun's father is a Doctor. He works at a very well known hospital at Swiss.

"I'm gonna do my best Dahyun to help you"

"Thank you Tzu!! you're the best!!" Dahyun hugged Tzuyu out of happiness.

Dahyun texted Mina the time but as soon as the message was sent her phone's battery died.

Its 11am already, 3 hours left before their Date.

Dahyun and Tzuyu waited hours before Dahyun's mother left the two of them.

"Dahyun I'm gonna be back in an hour or two please behave and Tzuyu... please keep an eye on Dahyun, i have my trust on you Tzu." Mrs. Kim said, Tzuyu just nodded. Mrs. Kim left.

Dahyun looked at the clock its 4:36pm.

"C'mon Tzu we gotta move!"

They manage to escape the hospital at ease. Thankfully the guards were dumb.

They ran and ran.

"Dahyun slow down please!" Tzuu shouted. They both take a rest for a while.

"By the way Tzu i will also help you with Sana" Dahyun teased Tzuyu. Well Tzuyu loves the idea of that. "I will make sure you'll get her heart!"

"Okay then let's goooooo!!" They ran once again.

They ran like its the last day of their lives. They should've ride a cab but both of them forgot their money.

"OMG I ALREADY SAW MINA SITTING THERE!!! WOOO!" Dahyun shouted in excitement. Tzuyu took a break from running.

"Dahyun?" she saw dahyun stopped from running too. "Oh c'mon Mina's over there just go already-" and Dahyun's nose was bleeding once again.

"D-Dahyun... i think we need to go back to the hospital now..." Tzuyu is worried. "D-Dahyun"

"But i have a date-" dahyun passed out.

...

"I can't believe you two did that!" Mrs. Kim scolded them. "Dahyun! Oh please! think of your condition right now!"

"And Tzuyu..." Mrs. Kim shook her head in disappointment.

"Mom... Tzuyu... please promise me, don't you ever tell this to Mina until i get okay."

"But Mina will be worried-"

"Its okay! I'll keep in touch with her."

"Okay if you say so..." Tzuyu said.

An hour left before Dahyun will fly to Swiss. She talked nonstop with Tzuyu. Until her mother called her to say bye.

They both cried. Tzuyu can't stop crying, Dahyun promised she's coming back, she promised she'll be okay. She promised..

Tzuyu always visited Dahyun's house hoping for an update about Dahyun's condition. But she got no answer.

Until one day... Dahyun's mother talked privately with her.

Mrs. Kim words broke Tzuyu's heart. " Dahyun's in a coma after they remove that shitty thing from her brain, the doctors doesn't know when she'll wake up but all i know is that she's not coming back like the Dahyun you once knew. She'll lose all of her memory and please... if ever she wakes up i want her to start a new life without.. you or Mina in her life." she said casually said like it means nothing to her. Tzuyu can't believe that Dahyun's own mother is saying that to her right now.

Tzuyu became so bitter about it. That's why everytime Mina ask her about Dahyun she just brush it all off, she doesn't want to hear her name. 

Tzuyu knows the truth but she lies everytime Mina asked her.

Tzuyu knows that Dahyun is coming back yet she lies about it.

Dahyun's coming back...

Is she really coming back?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

[A/N: Lmao 7 years of coma was too much but its okay lol. This is just a fanfic tho xD]