Letter 31

Day 2

Dahyun’s still a little bit shy towards Mina, but she’s trying her best to trust her

Little by little

Dear Kim Dahyun,

Today we went out with Jisoo and Jennie to eat Ice cream and I swear, I miss seeing you smile. Please smile more often.

Day 3

Mina showed Dahyun a lot of childhood pictures with her. She even video called Tzuyu just to get Dahyun’s photo album and show it to her page by page.

All Dahyun did was smile and pretend she’s interested in it.

Dear Kim Dahyun,

I will be patient, I will wait. Until the day you can finally comfortably call my name.

Day 4

I keep on asking her questions starting with ‘do you remember when’ but all she can reply was ‘No’. I know its starting to annoy her but I just keep on going.

“I already said no I don’t remember it Mina

It was the first time she called my name but not the way I like it. It felt like it was forced.

Dear Kim Dahyun,

Please say my name more.

Day 5

For this day I just let Dahyun watch films that she missed. I choose the movies that will surely give you a good laugh and yes she was laughing the whole time.

Her laughs were music to my ears.

Dear Kim Dahyun,

You’re doing great. Please laugh more. I love to see you like that.

Mina…”

Dahyun called my name and this is the first time in 7 years. I turned my head to her.

“yes dub?”

“what are you writing?” she take a peak on my journal. “Dear-“

“no its nothing just some random scribbles..” I quickly hide it. I looked around us, Jisoo and Jennie are already asleep and only the two of us are awake.

“Dear… Dear Myoui Mina...”

Dahyun said as if she's trying to recall something

Mina’s eyes lit upon hearing those words

“y-you remembered something??”

Dahyun just shrugged.

Mina had an idea.