Letter 26

Mina held a little dinner for the 4 of them at SaTzu's restaurant.

She brought the whole restaurant for the night.

"So what's with the dinner?" Sana asked while she's pouring a wine on their glasses.

"Well as long as its food related I'm always present." Momo said while watching out for the waiter.

"Yeah Mina unnie spill it." Tzuyu said

"Well i will be gone for a month and i just want to see you guys before leaving. I'm leaving tomorrow by the way." Mina took a sip of her wine.

"FINALLY THE FOOD'S HERE!!" Momo happily said like a kid.

"Why? I mean for what?" Sana reached for the food, Tzuyu gets it for her.

"The hospital gave us a month vacation well only 7 of us were chosen... looks odd but its okay" Mina furthermore explained.

"To where??" Tzuyu took a bite on her steak.

"We're going to Switzerland-" Mina was interrupted because Tzuyu got choked.

"Babe are you okay??" Sana gave tzuyu a glass of water. "Here drink this." 

"Well... Switzerland is a good place..." Tzuyu sips nervously.

"Yes i know. Dahyun wants to go to Switzerland right?" Mina said then she bitterly smiled. "And I've kinda moved on from her though..."

"NO! WHAT?!? DON'T!" Tzuyu slammed her fists on the table as she stood up. Tzuyu realized what she's doing is weird so she went back to sit. "Sorry..."

"No its okay..."

"But seriously don't give up on her please. Don't give up on Dahyun..."

"Tzuyu." Sana held Tzuyu's hand.

"Yes I know. 7 years. I think that's enough..." Mina said while trying to keep her chill.

"No i mean never ever give up on her. You've already spend 7 years waiting on her and now you'll just gonna-"

"Tzuyu. I'm tired of waiting." Mina said still trying to keep her chill.

"Why? is this because of that Jennie? that one "friend" you're always with??"

"Tzuyu c'mon she's straight she would never.. and OH-" Mina stood up. "As far as i remember you were the first one who's giving up on her and Mrs. Kim! The two of you!" Mina pointed her finger on Tzuyu.

"Yes i know that. We know that. But when time passes we realized our mistake, we realize that we're wrong. Your point?" Tzuyu stood up and raised on of her eyebrows.

"Guys please you two are making a scene" Sana said trying to pull the two to sit down. Momo remains unbothered with her food. "but we are the only people in here but still..."

"Please Tzuyu I'm tired. This is not the perfect time that we're gonna fight about this-"

"My only concern is what's with your sudden "I'm already giving up with Dahyun" bullshit"

"Because its my choice! Its my choice for myself!"

"You're selfish."

"Tzuyu Mina's right let her be-"

"You too Sana??" Tzuyu furrowed her eyebrows. "What about you Momo?"

"I still want another plate of jokbal... uhmm wait What?? Did you call my name Tzu?"

"UGH C'MON!" Tzuyu frustratedly stomp her feet on the ground. Tzuyu turn her gaze on Mina again. "I just hope you enjoy your vacation on Switzerland." Tzuyu was about to walk away but then she forgot something to say.

"And don't be a dumbass bitch when something happens there" after saying that Tzuyu went straightly to the kitchen.

"What's with her? She's acting weird today"  Mina asked to Sana.

"I don't know i'll just ask her about it after we have some s-"

"STOOPP" Momo shouted.

"..some surfing in the internet? what's wrong with that Mo?" Momo just rolled her eyes. Mina tried to hold back her laugh.

Deep inside, it really bothers Mina that Tzuyu's acting strange tonight.