Letter 44

Day 24

"why are you counting days?"

"because i promised your Dad that within 30 days you'll get back all of your lost memories"

"but i know you know that its not that easy right..."

Mina bit her lip. "uhh yes of course i was just... yes" Mina stutters. why didn't i think of that.

"and don't bite your lip like that you look uhmm.."

"i look what?" Mina smirked.

"it makes me wanna kiss you" Dahyun pouted. Mina's eyes just lit up.

"then kiss me now-"

Dahyun didn't let Mina finish cause she already grab her by the collar and crashed her lips into her.

It was a slow passionate kiss but Mina is pulling Dahyun much more closer to her which made their kisses more wild, Mina removed her white coat, they are ready for the next level not until Jennie entered the room.

"I GOT SOME- uhh-"

Mina panickly pushed Dahyun (which was on top of her seconds ago) and she fell on the floor.

"DID YOU JUST PUSH DAHYUN??"

"U-UHH NO-"

"WHY AREN'T YOU WEARING YOUR COAT YOU NEVER TAKE THEM OFF WHEN ON DUTY??"

"CAUSE ITS HOT-"

"OR IS IT BECAUSE DAHYUN IS MAKING YOU FEEL HOT-"

Dahyun threw a pillow at Jennie.

"next time you knock okay?"

"oh sorry but sureee~ i was just gonna ask if you want some cake but it seems like you have Mina's cake- well uhh i mean bye now you may continue~" Jennie slowly left the room with the biggest grin at Dahyun and Mina.

Dahyun threw another pillow at Jennie but she got out of the room now.

"I guess she's just paying back"

"what do you mean?"

"I caught them yesterday at the comfort room, Jennie and Jisoo?? you know.."

Mina covered her mouth. "no way?? they are you know?? and doing you know???"

Dahyun just shrugged.

"ughh whatever, come here let's just continue~"

The risk of doing it again scares Dahyun but of course she can't resist Mina.

but in the end they didn't do it there in the room but maybe in the same place where Jennie and Jisoo...

Nahh. They didn't do a thing at all.

••••

[A/N: sorry i can't write smut lmao but on the bright side no more angst uwu yes trust me]