Letter 36

Mina and Nayeon didn't completely reconcile but what happened in the past should be left on the past.

Dahyun came closer to Mina and she whispered something.

"she said she were my best friend not until you came and stole me"

But Nayeon didn't change.

"Dahyun... i think we need to go back now. Go tell Jisoo and Jennie."

Just like a kid, Dahyun followed. "Yes sir!"

"I heard what happened to Dahyun... this is sad. Poor her" Nayeon sarcastically.

"You didn't change at all. Im Nayeon the bitch"

"yeah... yeah..." Nayeon patted Mina. "Goodluck on that kid. And I'm sure that this will be the first and last time you'll see me after some years." Nayeon sarcastically said after she walked away.

Mina knows that Nayeon is up to something.

Dear Kim Dahyun,

Nayeon that bitch i don't know where she came from, maybe from hell? i just hope that she will not be a pain in the ass again.

Day 14

Nayeon visited Dahyun.

Mina tries to remain calm the whole time.

Dahyun and Nayeon looks like they've talked about a lot and Mina doesn't care about it.

"Hahahaha! You're still funny Dahyun after all these years..."

"she didn't even tell a joke" Mina commented while her eyes fixed on her phone. "Oh i was reading something." Nayeon just rolled her eyes.

Mina wants Nayeon to vanish.

Dear Kim Dahyun,

Pls shoo that bitch away for me