Letter 39

Day 19

It seems that Nayeon and Dahyun are really getting along then there's Mina, she's always grumpy when Nayeon's around.

What is Nayeon doing here anyway?

"Dahyun don't you really remember anything from in the past?" Nayeon asked, Mina widened her ears. "Don't you remember me?"

"Well... i guess maybe you did something bad to me in the past that's why my brain don't want to remember you.." Dahyun answered.

"Oopsie daisy~" Mina playfully said while her eyes are still on the book shes reading.

"What about Mina?" Nayeon smirked at Mina.

"Same answer i guess..." Dahyun answered right away. Nayeon raised both of her eyebrows to Mina. "But there's this feeling..." Mina closed the book that she's reading.

"Everytime i look at Mina i always get this strange feeling..." Dahyun looked at Mina. "...that she's somehow... worth remembering. That's why everyday when i woke up the first thing i do is think of her"

"Really? You think of me in the morning?" Dahyun's words made Mina smile from ear to ear. "Well i actually think of you everyday-"

"Did you know Dahyun that Mina broke your heart? that's why you ended up like that-"

"Nayeon" Mina's tune was a bit intimidating but Nayeon didn't stop.

"Dahyun she's the reason why you're like that-"

"Fucking stop it Nayeon!" Mina almost shouted.

"oh really? wow.." Dahyun is disappointed.

"Nayeon why do you have to do this?"

"Because duhh I'm helping Dahyun to remember something-"

"You didn't helped a shit-"

"And so are you!-"

"shut up both of you!!" Dahyun shouted. "My head hurts please go out..."

Mina was about to come closer at Dahyun but then... "just go out. please"

"Nayeon c'mon let's go out-"

"No, only you Mina" Dahyun said.

When Mina closed the door the last thing she saw was Nayeon sitting on Dahyun's bed.

And she's smiling at her teasingly.

Dear Kim Dahyun,

I'm afraid i might lose you again.