Letter 29

After that Mina didn't get the chance to talk to Dahyun. Dr. Kim just ignored her. What is happening.

Jisoo advised them just to go back tomorrow. Jisoo wants to help Dahyun too but the thing is she doesn't know what's happening. She keep on asking Dr. Kim but he won't give her answers, he said it's a top secret file. She went back to Dr. Kim's office one more time.

"Dr. Kim... I'm Dahyun's nurse... how am I supposed to help her if I don't know what's happening"

"Jisoo you're just her nurse-"

"7 damn years. I spend my 7 years watching over her!"

Dr. Kim sighed, he has no choice.

"just read these" Dr. Kim slammed a folder filled with documents in his desk.

Jisoo's acting skills worked!

"Don't tell anyone outside the hospital about this"

Jisoo nodded and she grabbed the folder and then she left Dr. Kim's office.

She went back to Dahyun's room. She grabbed her phone and she texted someone.

'tell your friend I got it!' she sent it to Jennie. Well, Jennie was the first one who asked for her number so she just did the same, she gave hers.

'thanks! xoxo' Jennie replied. Jisoo waited for them before opening the folder.

TOP SECRET FILE: EXPERIMENTAL KID
SUBJECT: KIM DAHYUN
GENDER: F
BLOOD TYPE: O
05/28/98

-woke up in a 7 year coma
-body is working fine
-has a temporary amnesia
-have panic attacks when with person who doesn't know

The document contains what Dahyun has been ever since she woke up, every activity she did is listed there. Every single one.

There's a part of the document where they put on the things they want to do with Dahyun

We are doing this for her own good, we want her to remember fast. It's the best yet risky drug that we have invented in this mankind. The kemaher drug.

results:
-the subject doesn't like the taste
-gives her more panic attacks
-can't sleep well
-we force her to take it
-sometimes doctors inject it to her

We want you to clarify that, yes, what we are doing is illegal but this is the decision of her one and only father. The contract is signed that if ever something happen to the subject, the hospital won't take any responsibilities for it.

They are making Dahyun take dangerous drugs, this is hell.

"what the hell are they doing?! This is risky! They might damage Dahyun's internal organs or much worst it could kill-"

"this has to stop" Mina fiercely said. "we have to fucking stop them!" Mina threw the document.

"oh shit Mina be careful I'm only borrowing this shit" Jisoo picked up the document.

The doorknob on Dahyun's door were twisting, Jisoo hurriedly gather all of the scattered documents and hide it somewhere else she can.

"oh hi Dr. Kim" Jisoo greeted.

"didn't know you brought some friends here... oh well.. Dr. Myoui and Dr. Jennie may you please excuse us-"

"No." Mina was serious. "Please stop this"

"what are you talking about Dr. Myoui?"

There are seven doctors that already entered the room, they look so impatient.

"Dr. Kim will this take long?"

"hold your ass wait" Dr. Kim said to the doctor. "Dr. Myoui you're wasting our time just please go out for a-"

"Let me help Dahyun instead! I-I'll do anything to make her remember! Instead of.. doing this bullshit!"

"Dr. Myoui you don't know what you're saying..."

"I'm a doctor I know what I'm saying!"

"and I'm a father!"

"you're a selfish father"

There was a brief silence between of them.

"Just... please go out..."

Mina obeyed, telling Jennie to go, she looked at Dr. Kim one last time.

"think about it... you can kill your own daughter by doing this" that was Mina's last words before going out. One of the Doctor beside the door closed the door gently.

"shall we start?" one of the Doctors asked. Dr. Kim just nodded.

Dr. Kim looked at Jisoo.

"what kind of a father are you" Jisoo looked at Dahyun before leaving the room.

Dr. Kim feels heavy, maybe they are right. He's a selfish father who don't want anything in this world but just to make her daughter fully recover and that's the part of him the people around him doesn't know.

"let's stop this."

A/N: just wanna clarify you guys that the kemaher drug is just made up lol