Letter 41

A package arrived for Dahyun. It was a big box. Jisoo was the one who received it. A package from Dahyun's friend.

"From Chou Tzuyu... who the f is Chou Tzuyu?? Her names sounds familiar tho.." Jennie thinks as she sat beside where Jisoo is. "oH SHE'S MINA'S FRIEND?? AND OH! MY! GOD!"

"Tzuyu is Dahyun's best friend, geez do you even know any history about them" Jisoo said while carefully opening the package.

"oh sorry I keep on forgetting about their connection and stuffs...these days I think I'm starting to turn into a forgetful bitch"

"really??? I hope its not that serious.." Jisoo sounded concern. Jennie just smiled at her. "what's with the smile?"

"you're worried about me-"

"OKAY ENOUGH LETS JUST FOCUS TO THIS PACKAGE" Jisoo slammed the box, she's just avoiding Jennie's question.

The box was full of letters and a diary. Jisoo and Jennie looked at each other.

"Dear Myoui Mina, I really like your gummy smile. Its my favorite thing. Wait what the hell this is so cheesy I can't even.. ugh!" Jennie acts like she's gonna puke after reading the letter.

"I think its Dahyun's love letters to Mina" Jisoo said while reading the other letters as well. "oh dear dahyun is so-"

"cheesy I know"

"no! I didn't know she was this romantic" Jisoo looked at Jennie. "i love love letters though even though I haven't receive some of those..."

"...yet" Jennie said then she smiled at Jisoo. "anyway so why would Tzuyu send this to Dahyun?"

"wait there's an envelope it says 'read this"

Hello this is Tzuyu!

Okay so first things first Nayeon called me if I have all of the compilation of Dahyun's letters to Mina. To be honest I doubted Nayeon at first but then I realize that she's sincere and she really wants to help Dahyun remember, so I or we (sana and momo) decided to barged into Mina's apartment to get this treasure (please say sorry to Mina for us because we slightly wrecked her apartment just to find papers with cheesy writings on it) and hooray it's a success!

Also! Thanks to Nayeon for the updates. Nayeon you bitch we still have a grudge against you but now I think you're doing good, so far.

Please make Dahyun remember. Please bring Dahyun back.

Thank you I hope this will help her trigger a lot of memories.

Once again this is Tzuyu.

P.S – Sana and Momo are also here to say hi.