Chapter 57

"I told him these designs will not do it. I canceled these yet they are here ready to be produced! Take these away."

"What is this? We didn't order this."

"Mam, maybe they made a mistake."

"Then send it back! I have to order u for that too?" Hayat snapped.

"Sorry Mam. I will send it back."

"And the designs, I know we confirmed it days ago that doesn't mean we don't try it to make more better. Get the designers to work on the designs."

"Yes mam."

"Why the heck all these materials are scattering here? U people can't even keep things accordingly."

"Sorry mam."

"You-"

"That will be all. Go back to your work." Murat said dragging Hayat with him.

"That wasn't it! I still had-"

"Okay, what's wrong?"

"We just started to get a bit big orders and they are messing it up. That's what is wrong."

"They did it before too but u never behaved like this. Is it the time of the month?"

Hayat looked at Murat with pure shock. Her look was like 'u actually asked me that u son of a b****'. But after a few seconds she gave him a smile and started to fix his tie.

" Even if it is but it is not first time. Did you see me behave the same those times?!" She shouted in the last part and tighten his tie. His breath was cut off but he managed to nod a little as if accepting that the question was stupid.

He loosened it and went behind her. "Then what is wrong? U even asked the designer for the better version of their design when those designs were selected weeks ago."

"I don't know..." Hayat shrugged. After her drunk night out and Murat's care after she was sick, the conversation between them became easy and Hayat started to share her thoughts to him more and more.

"Hayat, what's wrong?"

"I am feeling very restless an-"

"What??? U are pregnant!!"

"What? When did I say that?"

"U just said the restless part."

"Because I am restless. I have a feeling that something is going to go wrong. I don't know if it just regular worry or it is a big project so I am worrying too much. I just don't want to disappoint your friend."

"This is why u are worrying too much. It is an international project and my friend is the client so u are worrying too much. Okay we are going to tighten our security of the database but please don't change the designs now. Designers have other projects to worry about."

"We can't handle a failure now."

"We won't. Even if the designers give you something more better, u are still going to feel that's not enough. Loose a bit. Let's go and have some lunch."

"I am not hungry."

"U get super hungry when you worry and u are saying u are not hungry."

"Fine!! I need something spicy."

"Indian cuisine would do?"

"Definitely..."