About me

Hi my name is Carl.I am a 15 year old boy.I have a mom and a sister of my age(we were fraternal twins).I dad died at the early age of 5.So I was raised by my mom.The  thing that I hate about my self is that I get angry very easily. When I get angry I don't know what i am doing.

When I get angry I often throw things at people.So owing to this I faced a lot of punishments from mom. She studied to become a doctor but due to her fate she became a scientist.She invents many things.She always find a way to punish me. She is very strict .She is also very rich

I have a sister.Her name is May. she is also my same age.We both are like rivals.We always try to make fun of each other. I never spare a chance of making fun of her. She also makes fun of me

When I hear some others making fun of me I often lose my temper. I often start fight with them. I often get into trouble.

___________________________**********************________________________________

One day I was trying to become a hero in front of everyone. That is when one boy made fun of me.I started a fight with him. I defeated him. That is when the principal came there.

The principal was shocked to see the boy.His nose was bleeding. The principal got angry. She said that I should my mom tommorow and then only enter the class.

I went out of principal's office .I panicked at what to do.  Although I said that I was a brave I was afraid of my mom. She often gives me the most embarrassing and humiliating punishments. One time I saw a cancerous boy who was walking through the streets. I laughed at him.That boy started crying. My mom got angry. She grabbed my hand and took me home. Ther she took a trimmer and shaved my head in such a way that I looked like that cancer boy.It was very embarrassing. Mom had an artificial intelligence system called Emf. She always helped mom.

###############################################################################

I reached home.I talked to mom about what principal said. She got very angry .She came with a stick and started beating me .I tried to run .My mom called my sister and and asked her to help her catch me .They two started chasing me.

I saw a flowerpot near me I threw that at my sister.It hit her head.Her head started bleeding.Mom got very angry .She got leaped at me and caught me.She started beating me.

She tied me to a chair.Mom put a bandage to my sister .Then she turned to me.I gulped in fear. She and my sister came near me.She had a big stick with her .My mom my sister to beat me as much she wanted.My sister started beating me. I started crying with pain. After some time she stopped. I couldn't stop crying. My sister took a photo of me crying and let me go. My mom shouted at me to go upstairs.I ran upstairs 

I am afraid tommorow what will happen