It's Always You

This is my first book, so take it easy

Before y'all continue there're some topics I'm gonna talk about.

I don't know Italian, I will be using google translate which is like 90% wrong so don't come at me.

If you are a reader and are under 18, EXIT THIS STORY. This story contains sexual scenes, mature language, and violence.

I do not own any of the pictures, videos, songs, and gifs in this story, beware of sexual gifs!!!!

All rights reserved. Theangeljasmine does not give permission to any person to reproduce, copy, and modify this story. This is a work of fiction names, characters, places, events, localies, and incidents are either products of the authors imagination or used in a fictional matter.

Copyright by theangeljasmine

17 year old Davina Rose Trevino moves to Atlanta, Georgia with her brother after she got herself into some trouble

17 year old Davina Rose Trevino moves to Atlanta, Georgia with her brother after she got herself into some trouble. She's the best Underground Female Fighter in the US. Although she's famous in the Underground nobody knows her real identity. She has a mouth that gets her in trouble a lot and a feisty attitude. Despite all of this she just wants to lay low for a while at her new school and not draw attention to herself.

18 year old Angelo Vincenzo Moretti is the future Italian Mafia Leader. He's constantly traveling back and forth from the United States and Italy to help his dad with the business. He's ruthless and cold. He's the best of the best and great at everything. He's never been in love and he likes it that way and he'll do anything to make sure it stays that way.

What happens when these two meet and hate each other and lust for each other at the same time?

Will Davina let herself fall in love again?

Will Angelo decide to give love a shot even though he's never been in love before?

What will happen when enemies start to come out of the shadows?

Read to find out :)