Chapter One

Davina's POV

I sigh looking at my dad's house which I'm living at now. I scoff seeing his car in the driveway, fucker couldn't even pick me up from the airport!

When I was 15 my dad cheated on my mom which led to divorce, and I surprisingly was not that bother by it. After the divorce was settled he moved away from Los Angeles and moved to Atlanta. He wasn't never a loving father so I was glad he left.

My mom just got remarried and is 3 months pregnant, she moved in with my stepfather Samuel who loves her to death. My mom was really bummed out when my brother Damian and I told her we wanted to live with our dad. I felt so guilty because it's my fault we're living here now, I brush off those negative thoughts and walk in the house.

"Dad!" I yelled.

I hear footsteps coming down stairs and I see my dad walk into the living room.

"Honey I didn't expect you here so soon" he said while hugging me.

Asshole.

"It's okay dad" I said smiling because I'm fake as fuck.

"When is your brother getting here?" He asked.

My brother is not coming until next week because of whatever bullshit reason he gave me that I forgot of already.

"He's coming next Sunday" I said yawning.

"Okay honey you can go up to your room and rest I know you must be tired, tomorrow I'll be working all day so I won't see you until Monday morning" he said then gave a peck to my forehead.

What else is new?

"Goodnight dad" I called out while stomping upstairs.

I open my room door and look at my room and let out a fucken squeal. If there's one thing I love about this house is my room, which I designed myself.

"Well hello my gorgeous room, missed me?" I questioned because I'm crazy

2 hours later...

My brother and I had all our clothes and belongings moved in last week so I had already changed into some comfy ass pjs.

My phone started ringing on the bed, as I look to see who was bothering me at 9pm in the night I sighed seeing it was the devil himself.

My brother.

"Why are you bothering me? I'm tired you ass" I said answering the phone.

"Well hello to you too" he laughed

"I just wanted to hear my cute baby sister's voice who I miss so much" he cooed.

"Bitch I seen you like ten hours ago" I laughed.

"I know, but how you settling in? How's dad" he asked seriously.

"Oh you know.. he still the best dad in the whole world" I sarcastically said.

"He's working tomorrow so I won't be seeing him until my first day of school" I told him while turning off the T.V.

I'm in my senior year of high school and I just want to get through it without drawing attention to myself, I just wanted to stay low.

"Typical" he scoffed.

"Can you hurry up and handle whatever shit you needed to do, I don't think I can last a week without bashing his fucken face" I said angrily.

"Chill out D I'll be there soon" he sighed

Ha! He knows I'm fucken serious.

"How's ma? How's the baby?" I said quickly

"She's fine, and told me to tell you to text her, if not she said she'll take the next plane and beat your ass" he said laughing.

God he sounds like a hyena.

I scoffed knowing well I can beat her ass up but that lady is scary ass hell so here I am texting her, I've made it here safely and I'm good.

"Yeah I just texted her.. but anyways I'm hanging up I'm tired and need beauty sleep, goodnight fucker" I yawned.

"Oh sister as lovely as always" he said sarcastically.

"I'll text you tomorrow, goodnight" and with that he hanged up and I thank god because that boy can talk a lot.

My brother just turned 19 but he entered school late so he's a senior like me, which is a bittersweet thing because he's protective as hell and gets in the way of me getting dick.

I should take advantage and get dick while he ain't her.

I smirked to myself.

I pulled the covers over myself and soon enough I fall asleep because a hoe is tired.

The next which is Sunday was boring ass hell, I only went out to get my favorite drink which is the sweet tea from McDonald's.

I mentally prepared myself for school, which I'll be starting late to. It's the last week of September and school started in fucken August. I also reminded myself to be lowkey and act invisible.

Soon enough it was Monday and I had to go to fucken school.