Chapter Fifthteen

A/N: Someone asked me why I always put aesthetic sky pictures ^ and to answer I'm a aesthetic whore, anything to do with sunsets I love.
Also sorry for any grammar mistakes.

Angelo's POV

These past fucking days have been so stressful. So many fucking meetings. Somebody bombed one of our warehouses and we lost a lot of money and men. Yet we still don't know what mafia did it, the only mafia we don't fuck with is the Russian mafia but they aren't stupid enough to fuck with us.

Or are they?

I usually like coming to Italy but I miss my bambina.
(Baby)

I've been FaceTiming her every chance I get, which isn't as much as I want because my dad has been keeping me really busy. Alessia freaked when I told her about Davina and I, but she'll get over it soon.

Yesterday when I was FaceTiming Davina I heard a guy voice, I really hope it was her dad because if not somebody getting fucking shot.

I'm currently driving to school with Antonio, we told the girls we would be arriving later today but we both wanted to surprise Davina and Kaylee. Finally he grew balls and made her his.

We park in the parking lot and I was so ready to see my baby until Antonio spoke "Dude, don't loose your shit but isn't that Davina"

I look up to where he's pointing and I already start to feel fucking angry. Davina was on some fuckers back.

Is she cheating on me already? Na she wouldn't do that.

But why is she being so comfortable with him?

I go to open the car door but Antonio stops me "Man calm down it's probably not what it looks like"

Who the fuck even is that guy?

I nod at him and breathe to calm myself down as I watch them carefully.

Davina gets off of him and they start talking, she crosses her arms looking mad. They talk a little more and soon enough a small smile appears on her beautiful face.

He's making her fucking smile.

I don't like it one bit.

He opens his arms, like he wants a hug.

Oh I think fucking not.

She scoffs and starts walking back to the building.

That's my girl.

"See what did I tell you" Antonio reassured, and I felt myself relax.

I think I'm going to show this little fuck a lesson.

Before she gets a chance to go inside he grabs her wrist turning her back to him and starts tickling her, which causes her to laugh.

That's it.

"Angelo" Antonio says warningly.

"Fuck off" I glare at him.

I get out of my car and quickly stomp over to them and rip her off him, pulling her to my chest.

I heard her gasp but I wasn't focused on her at the moment. I was focused on him.

"You must have a death wish" I said in a low tone.

"Who the fuck are you? Get your hands off of her!" The little fuck shouts.

Who does he think he is? Touching what's mine.

"She's mine you fucker!" I yell.

I can't control my anger, I've never been the jealous type because no bitch was worth giving a fuck, but there's something about Davina...