Chapter Five

Davina's POV

After I got home I just chilled and reminisce.

God I miss fighting.

I started fighting after I met him, he trained me to be the best, like him.

Eventually I became better than him, I won all our training fights. Fighting was just supposed to be a hobby, then it became more like a job. Everything was amazing, until he betrayed me.

I'm sure they all want revenge now, but they messed with me first.

I've mastered many fighting styles like Martial arts, karate, tae kwon do, boxing, jujitsu, etc. It took all of training, time, and energy but I'm the best.

Too bad I cant fight or they'll find me ...

Now it's 9:02, and I'm currently on the phone with my brother,getting scolded after I told him what happened today.

My brother and I don't keep secrets from each other, we're a duo.

So yes I even told him about the asshole I met today.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO BEING LOWKEY D" he yelled.

"Watch who your talking to, don't forget I can fuck you up" I said in a threatening voice.

I let out a sigh and said "I know I fucked up, I've been on edge since I haven't fought, punch, or fucked!"

"TMI D, I hate to say this but find some dick then, and forget about y'know who... we can't him or the others finding us, and for extra precaution I'm bringing the punching bags with me" he said.

"I fucken love you! Bring the black one AND the grey one!" I said happily ignoring the fact he told me to get dick and mention him.

"Alright I have to go, try to not punch anyone" he said seriously.

"yeah yeah, goodnight" I told him annoyed and hanged up on him.

He's gonna be angry I clicked on him... oh well.

Netflix time!

"Woot Woot" I said grabbing my laptop.

What to watch though?

Greys Anatomy? nope rewatched it like a hundred times.

Gossip Girl? Na not feeling it.

Vampire Diaries? I think so!

I was only 12 minutes into the episode when my dad called me to go downstairs.

"What does this man want" I muttered to myself.

I find him sitting in the living room watching The Office.

"You called me?" I questioned.

"Did you take Bailey out today?" He questioned angrily.

Bailey?

"Who the fuck is Bailey?" I asked confused as fuck.

"My Ferrari" he said rolling his eyes.

He names his cars?

I wanted to burst out laughing but I held it in.

"Yeah I did, how did you expect me to get to school?" I questioned him in a annoyed tone.

"I bought you and Damian matching cars I just forgot to tell you" he said with a sigh.

"You bought us cars!?" I yelled in shock.

"Yeah... uh, umm since you told me you guys where moving here" he said with a shrug.

I'm so shook, who is this man?

"Which car is mine?" I questioned happily.

"Let's go to the garage" he said in a nervous tone.

Why is he nervous?

He opened the door that led to garage and pointed at the car, as soon as he did my jaw dropped in shock.

A Bugatti Chiron!

I stared at it in awe

"Do you like it?" He said nervously.

"If not we can get a different one or different color it's up to you" He said scratching the back of his neck.

"Like it? I love it.. thank you, I didn't expect this" I said honestly.

"Damien is gonna love it too" I reassured.

"You welcome, just a piece offering for these past 2 years, actually the past 5 .... I haven't been a good person nor a dad, but I want to be better" he said sadly.

Wow. Shooketh. Awkward.

"Um it's fine, let's just focus on the present" I said cringing trying to get out of this conversation.

"Ok, well you should try to get some sleep" he said with a smile.

"Alright, goodnight dad... thanks again" and with I went upstairs.

I don't want to get my hopes up with him yet.

All people do is disappoint but will see.

I resume back to Netflix and watch until I fell asleep, dreading for morning to come.

🦋 Vote & Comment 🦋