Chapter Nineteen

Davina's POV

"WHAT THE HELL? MY VIRGIN EYES!!"

I turn around startled and I hear Angelo let out an irritated sigh.

I come face to face with Alessia "Your not a virgin bitch, in fact you just told me not that long ago you got dick from Ja"

I didn't get to finish because she slaps her hand around my mouth, roughly.

"Shut the hell up before I tell Angelo what happened with you know who the other day" she says and I glare at her and lick her hand, causing her to remove it and wipe her hand down on her jeans.

"Who the fuck is she talking about?" Angelo says glaring with arms crossed.

Shit.

"No one important, and I took care of it" I reassure him.

Earlier this week this guy that's on football team with Alex and now Damien too, tried getting at me. I rejected him plenty of times and told him I had a boyfriend, but I didn't tell him who. He cornered me in a hall and tried kissing me and he groped the hell out of me but I fucked him up. He's now sporting a black eye, probably bruises on his stomach, and a busted lip.

"Took care of who?" He pressed.

"I'll tell him!" Alessia volunteered happily.

Guess who's not my bestie no more?

"You better not!" I yell at her.

"You know Adam?" She questioned.

"Don't" I warned.

Angelo pulls me so my back is to his front and puts his hand on my mouth and nods at her to continue.

"Well this whole week you were gone he was trying to get into Davina's panties!"

I swear she likes drama.

I remove his hand and sigh "I took care of it though"

His arms wrap around my waist possessively "Did you tell him you were mine?" He growled.

Tehehe.

I'm in trouble.

"Well you see the thing about that is... you know actually we only have like 10 minutes until the bell rings we should get going" I say trying to get out of his arms, failing.

"Davina" he warns darkly.

I look up at Alessia in hope she can help me out of this situation, but she's smirking at me with her stupid eyebrow arched, waiting for me to explain.

I huff "I did tell him I had a boyfriend I just didn't tell him who" I smile innocently at him "Now that everything is cleared up we should get going to Economics... bye Alessia" I say trying drag him away.

Phew that was a close one.

"Aspettare!"
(Wait)

Angelo stops abruptly and turns to her expectingly.

"That's not all dear brother" she grins evilly.

"Just fucking spit it out Ale!" he says impatiently.

Welp. Rip Adam.

"Fine!" She huffed "Adam cornered her, tried to kiss her and groped her!" She says quickly.

"He what?!" He asks in a low tone.